Chapter 15: Blood Must Have Blood; Part 2

GUYSSSS!!!! My first book is ranked #1 in the100cw and this book is #7 in the same tag🤩 thank you so much for reading, it means a lot to me!

<< this chapter is dedicated to BellaMeShipper , thank you for all your comments, i legit love them. >>

We arrived at the door which led to the tunnels and opened it to see what was going on

We arrived at the door which led to the tunnels and opened it to see what was going on. We had already got Maya a hazmat suit because they would spend all their power on Level 5.

Bellamy opened the door and I saw Octavia and Clarke. Octavia immediately gave Bellamy a hug. Clarke walked over to me.

"I'm glad you're okay.", She said. I smiled.

"Where's my brother?", I asked her.

"He's with my mum.", She replied and I nodded. I knew he was safe with Abby. At least, I hoped he was.

Then Octavia pulled me into a hug. We were interrupted by a beeping sound. I turned around and saw Jasper walking over to Maya.

"Thirty minutes.", He said when he saw how much time Maya had oxygen left. "We just changed it. That can't be right. Uh- Uh- It's her last tank."

"Okay, we'll find you another one.", Clarke said walking over to Maya after receiving a helpless look of Jasper.

"All the supplemental oxygen is on Level Five.", Maya stated.

"Then we have to get you to Level 5.", Jasper suggested.

"5 isn't safe for any of us.", Maya said and she was right.

"We'll take the trash chute again. It'll work.", Jasper suggested again.

"To get in maybe. But Maya's right, every soldier in this mountain is there. We'll never make it out.", Bellamy spoke up and I nodded. He was right.

"We can do this. We'll split up.", Jasper held on.

"Okay.", Octavia agreed. "You guys go for Dante. We'll help Maya."

Octavia grabbed her blade and everyone walked back into Mount Weather. Here we go again.

-

I decided to go to Dante with Clarke, Bellamy and Monty. We arrived in his room, I think? It was a quarantine room, that's what Clarke said. The room was all white and I think if I would be in here, I'd lose my mind. When we walked into the room the old man stood up to face us.

"Hello, Clarke.", He said, keeping his eyes on Clarke.

"Sir, we need your help again.", Bellamy said. Now, Dante looked at Bellamy.

"It's okay. I took out the camera from the junction box in the hall. We can talk freely.", Monty assured the man.

"Nobody is watching anyway. Thanks to you, they're all on Level 5.", Dante said.