Chapter 6: Fog Of War

I know in the pic she has short hair, but just imagine it isn't.

It had been two days since we brought Finn and Murphy back to camp. I asked Octavia to help me fight, turns out we both still have a lot to learn. We've done nothing else but practicing these two days, but we need someone to teach us who's a really good fighter. I've been watching my brother too. Kane still hasn't returned to camp and honestly, I hope he doesn't. My brother keeps telling me it's fine but it isn't.

Raven had find out why we hadn't heard anything from the other Ark stations and asked me to go get Clarke. I saw her sitting at a table with Murphy.

"Clarke. Beat it, Murphy.", I told him.

"Well, then, have a good one.", He rolled his eyes at me and walked away.

"Raven knows why we haven't heard anything from the other Ark stations. She said Mount Weather's jamming us.", I told her. "You have to go to her." Clarke nodded and walked inside. I sat down at the table Clarke was previously sitting on to think. Suddenly, Murphy joined me.

"Why is a little girl sitting all by herself here?", He asked me and sat down next to me. I sighed, I hated his presence.

"She's thinking.", I decided to reply.

"About?", He asked me. I shook my head and smirked.

"A lot.", I told him.

"No, it isn't a lot. It's just one thing. What's up?", He asked me.

"Why would I tell you?", I asked him.

"Oh, come on. I know we haven't had a really good start but-", He stopped talking when he saw me raising my eyebrows. "Okay, maybe a really bad start. Look, what I did in the past, is over, okay? That's not me anymore." I didn't know how to reply to that. I sighed and decided to tell him a bit of what I was thinking.

"There's this person, who betrayed someone I really love. Is it justified to, I don't know, insult them?", I asked him. He smirked.

"You shouldn't insult people that are bigger than you.", He said.

"Then I wouldn't get to insult anyone.", I replied and he chuckled.

"Honestly, I don't know. It depends on what person it is.", He said. I hesitated before speaking up.

"Kane.", I said and he looked surprised.

"That guy is made out of steel.", He said looking at me like I was ridiculous.

"Those who are made can be unmade.", I said. He looked taken back at my comment and probably the fact I meant what I said and he knew it.

"I wouldn't do something that gets you in trouble. Not that I mind, though.", He said. I rolled my eyes and walked to my room.

-

My brother was laying down on his bed.

"Are you asleep?", I asked him.

"Yes.", He answered and I rolled my eyes.

"Lucas..", I started and he sat up and looked at me. "What Kane did to you-"

"Aaliyah, don't worry about it. I'll be fine, it's no big deal.", He said.

"Apparently it is. I promise you, I won't ever let anything like that happen to you again. Ever.", I told him. He pulled me in a hug.

"You aren't leaving me again, right?", He asked. I heard fear in his voice.

"I won't ever leave you.", I told him.

-

The next day, we were looking for the other Ark stations. We were with a big group, including Abby and some guards I didn't like. I convinced my brother to come too. Well, actually I just had to say Octavia came and he was already convinced.

Prisoner 345 (book 2) The 100जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें