Chapter 14: Blood Must Have Blood; Part 1

In the actual episode 14, there were no scenes for Aaliyah so there will be only 2 more chapters, including this one.

<< this chapter is dedicated to funtofantasiz3 , thank you for always helping me and giving me advice. it helps me a lot. >>

I was currently sitting with Maya and Jasper at two older adults' home

I was currently sitting with Maya and Jasper at two older adults' home. We were drinking coffee but I didn't really like it, I was just scared to tell the older lady since she did her best to make us feel welcome.

We were actually hiding. Every sky person was hiding in some people's houses, who wanted to help us.

Cage was talking crap through speakers so everyone in Mount Weather would hear it. All of us were listening closely, though.

"This has been the dream of our people since the bombs. But to reach it now, I need your help. The 45 criminals that eradiated Level 5, killing 15 of our people, are now keeping us from that dream." I looked at Jasper who sent me a worried look whilst we continued listening. "Although we've repaired our home, we can never replace the lives that were so viciously taken from us. Yet as hard as it is to believe there are those among us, who would help the people who did this. And I am speaking to you now."

Now I looked at the older lady and she a gave me a reassuring look. I nodded in return. "If you truly want to end the blood treatments once and for all, then the 45 murderers you're now hiding, are the key to doing that. You have one hour to turn them in without punishment. After that, we'll be forced to consider you enemies of the state. I'm asking you, please, do what's right for your people, our people. So that we can all take our rightful place on the ground. We're almost home."

About an hour later the older lady and man told us to hide. The man showed us a small place behind a painting that hung on the wall. We were currently hiding in there and there were small holes in the painting so we could see what happened in the room. Suddenly, we heard knocking on the door. I immediately looked through a hole and listened closely.

I saw the older man walk to the door and slowly open it. "Yes?"

"Step aside, please.", I heard a man say.

"Why, what's wrong?", The older man acted.

"We'll just be a moment.", The same man said. I saw two guards walk in and I felt my body tense up. They started looking around and the older man closed the door. The older lady smiled friendly at the guards as if nothing was wrong.

"If you tell us what you're looking for, maybe we can help you.", The older lady told the two guards. One of the guards turned to her. "You know what we're looking for.", He said.

"Honestly, we don't know.", The older man said. These two persons were really nice. When the guards would be out of this room, I would thank them so much.