Episode-3

"Stop right there Sujatha, Sanskar cannot enter MM, until and unless, he leaves this girl here at her house and come back with us because I'm not going to accept this girl as the daughter-in-law of Maheswari family who is characterless and shameless, that she left one son of the family at the altar and ran away and now she came back marrying the other one, " DP said strictly and Swara just wanted to smash his face with her heels.

"I'm sorry to say this but I'm not, I will not Swara at any cost because she is my wife and I promised to stand by her in every situation and support her as best friend and husband, and she is not what you said she is someone different from the other girls I met and I'm not going let her go on others assumptions and accusations when I know who and what type of a girl she is, " Sanskar said firmly shocking everyone while Swara looked at him with unshed tears in her eyes, you once again protected me and my honour Sanskar, I don't know what good deeds I did in my past lives, but I'm lucky to have you in my life.

"Sujatha, ask your son do as I said because I allowed him into the family just because of your health and suffering, as I have seen you crave for your Son, even though he left this family for a Bengali girl, who doesn't status, class or reputation and now he is doing the same again, he married a Bengali girl who is illegitimate upon that, I won't tolerate this anymore, because of this girl we were going to fave humiliation in front of the society if not for Ragini Bahu, our respect and reputation would have been in the dirt just because of her," DP warned her which made her angry.

"Bhaisa, you allowed my Sanskar into family because you knew that the girl he loved was no more not because I was suffering, as for Sanskar leaving Swara, then that is not going to happen because Swara is innocent because I was also with my son when he was manipulating and trying to ruin this marriage so that he can take his revenge, so try to learn to accuse the right person, " Sujatha said leaving everyone shell shocked.

"And Badepapa, love is a beautiful thing which is a boon granted by god to us and I'm lucky enough to experience once in my life and now marrying Swara is my decision which I have taken upon myself solely, if I have to leave the house again I will do it but I'm not going to leave my life, I'm not a spineless coward to leave my wife just because my family didn't approve her," Sanskar declared indirectly taunting Shekar which made Swara smile.

"And Bhaisa, maybe for you Family's reputation and the name is important but for me for my child's happiness and wishes are important because fame, status and reputation are fickle which will leave us one day but not our children's happiness and even before 5 years for me my son's happiness was a priority which did not change even now, " Sujatha replied firmly.

"So what I don't care about that but Sanskar cannot enter MM if he brings this girl as his wife and bahu of Maheswari's family, " DP declared which angered Sujatha and she snapped at him for the first time.

"To remind you Bhaisa, even my son has right on Maheswari property because he is the grandson of Raj Maheswari who wrote all the Maheswari property equally on his four grandchildren so you can't stop them from entering the Mansion even if you want too, no matter what, " Sujatha said smirking which surprised everyone while Swara heard Sanskar mumbling along lines why did God give me Lioness as important ladies in my life, isn't my wife enough as one lioness, Mom also joined the club which made Swara stamp her feet on his which made scream lightly but he stopped it and glared at her for which she glared right back at him which made him gulp.

"Sujatha what are you talking? He is your brother in law and Sanskar if you want you can enter but she cannot enter inside MM without proving her innocence, " Ram said and Sujatha shott him annoyed look while Uttara was busy instructing the housemaids for the preparation ignoring the arguments that are happening.