Episode-5

As Swara was walking in lawn she was lost in the thoughts of past, how once she was angry with Sanskar as he promised date and how he pacified herein this same place which was one of the rare moments filled with love.

Flashback:

Swara was in lawn cursing her husband who promised her to take on dinner to her favourite restaurant yet he was nowhere to be seen and also he is not lifting any of her calls which is making her angrier and worried too, she was lost so deep in her thoughts that she failed to recognize his presence who was standing behind her, praying to God to protect him from the wrath of his lioness who is ready to pounce on him once he makes her realize his presence.

"Swara Jaan," He called her softly which made her startle and she turned around only to glare at him fiercely and start to walk away.

"Jaan, listen to me, I didn't get late purposefully, I was stopped by dad and Badepapa in the end for a meeting as Laksh and Adarsh Bhai went out of the town to attend another meeting," He gave her explanation.

"I don't care for any of your reasons Sanskar, I was waiting for you at the restaurant, looking like a lost lover waiting for her boyfriend for onlookers and at least you could have called me and gave me the reason, you just ignored my calls and messages too," Swara said with pain and anger which made him feel even more guilty and sadness for doing that to her.

"Jaan, my phone was on silent and once the meeting was finished I rushed to the home, please forgive me, I promise this will not be repeated by me again," Sanskar said with puppy dog expression and she melted but she was going to pretend that she is angry to see what he will do to manifoy her.

"I forgave you but I'm still angry with you," Swara said.

"Okay, then I have an idea which will make you forget your anger on me," He said with twinkling eyes and a wide smile on his lips which confused her.

"Oh, and what is that?" Swara asked.

"You go and get ready the way I want you for a date and till I call you out, you will be waiting for me in the guest room," Sanskar instructed her but she relented to his wish and went to get ready.

Meanwhile, Sanskar was making preparations for the date he planned and he hopes his Jaan will like it. Around 10:00, he knocked on the door of the guest room and when Swara opened the door he was stunned to see the ethereal beauty standing in front of him, Swara was wearing a navy blue sari with silver border paired diamond chain with pair of studs he presented her as he got a profit with black pair of heels, leaving her hair loosely with curls in the end and feeling his heated gaze, she blushed red in colour, she composed herself and snapped fingers in front of his eyes. He placed a blindfold on her eyes which confused her but she kept silent to see what he made to surprise her and after walking some distance the blindfold was removed and she was surprised to see the decoration of their garden.

The path was decorated with hanging lights on either side, the path was filled with rose petals and at a distance, there was a table with two chairs and around that there were candles lighting and scenery made the garden more beautiful, serene and romantic, Sanskar took her hand and made her walk on the petals, made her sit and he sat down himself.

"So Jaan, do you like the preparations?" He asked her which snapped her out of her stupor.

"I Love it Sanskar, it is wonderful and beautiful, now I'm hungry so what did you bring for me to eat?" Swara said with a smile which made him release the breath he was holding unknowingly.

"Well, we have menthi paratha, masala kulcha with Kaju butter masala and in dessert as black forest cake," Sanskar said and she licked her lips in excitement to have her favourite foods which made him burn in passion and desire.

After they had dinner in silence while Sanskar enjoyed various expressions appeared on Swara's face during enjoying the food. 

"Sanskar, Mom cooked food tastily," Swara said while Sanskar just smiled sheepishly.

"Well, I cooked the food, mom was tired so, I made it and thank you for the compliment," Sanskar said and she was surprised but a smile lit up on her face.

"Thank you Sanskar and this is the best date I had ever in my life and if I get to eat your handmade food then I'm ready to wait for you all my life," Swara said kissing his cheek.

*****

Swara came out of her thoughts when she felt a presence beyond her, she rubbed her tears and turned around to see Sujatha, Sanskar and Ram looking at her intensely.

"Did you people need something?" Swara asked them.

"Swara beta tum teek ho?" Sujatha asked her.

"Haan Mom, main teek hu bus todi dher ke liye behak Gaya that yeh soch kar woh meri behen hai lekin mein yeh bhool gayi thi ki woh ussi din maar gayi jis din woh mujhe marne ke liye bhi socha nahi," Swara said.

"Koyi baat nahi beta bus muhje garv hai ki tum meri bahu ho kuynki jis tarah se tumne aandar situation ko handle kiya, aur haa aaj se Uttara tumhara behn hai aur main tumhari Maa aur yeh aapke papa," Sujatha said and she nodded her head with tears in her eyes.

"Swara, I'm proud of you but I promise you that Ragini ko main choudungi nahi," Sanskar said.

"No Sanskar, I want to be the one to teach her a lesson and I will not think that she is my sister because she was never one, if she thought me as a sister, she will not try to kill me or degrade my character," Swara said.

"You are different Swara," Sanskar said and she just gave him a small smile.