Episode - 15

Swara stretched in the bed and rolled over face-first onto the other side of the head expecting to come crushing against a certain very strong and muscled body of her husband, her nose buried deep into the bed sheets where he was and she sighed as he was missing and she sighed and a small smile tugged at her lips recalling last night where her brother Neil accepted Sanskar completely which made her smile widely, as one wicket was down and five more to go...

Flashback {Previous Day}

Swara came down skipping steps in happiness and liveliness as today she is going to have her Mothers and grandmother's handmade food after a long time while she is going to be pampered like a kid which made her smile but next minute it was vanished recalling what a fool she was in a previous life to let the people love her more than their lives to go because she was foolish enough to think that Gadodias and Maheswaris will accept her with open arms as a part of their family while Sanskar realized that is not going to happen and tried to make her realize that but she didn't realize that and the cost she paid was her love's life and hers but this time she is not willing to nor she is ready to allow history to repeat itself, she came out of her thoughts when she felt her Maa {Riya} call her.

"Honey, come and have your breakfast? Where is Sanskar, everyone is already at the table?" Riya questioned and Swara walked down the steps skipping them.

"He is getting ready Maa, Manu Bhai and Neil Bhai are accompanying him, " Swara said kissing her father's and remaining brothers' cheeks in greeting with a smile which was reciprocated by them by kissing her on the forehead.

"Angel, tonight there is going to be a party for your homecoming and I want to introduce you and Sanskar, as my youngest daughter and only princess and son-in-law of the family," Yashwanth said making her eat breakfast while she was busy talking with Fufa and Baba.

"Okay Papa, I don't have a problem but confirm it with Sanskar, as he said today he has an important meeting and he may not be able to attend it," Swara replied, and just then Neil, Manik and Sanskar came down and Swara narrowed her eyes at her brothers while both of them gave a tight smile to her while Sanskar came towards her.

"Ara, I have to leave, I'm getting late and I need to reach the city in the next 30 minutes," Sanskar said bending towards her kissing her on the forehead which made her smile but she frowned angrily at him while her family was busy studying their expressions and body language.

"No, you are not leaving without your breakfast and I'm going to ask Armaan to postpone your meeting to an hour later, you can't argue with me," Swara ordered him.

"Please Sweetheart, I promise I will have my breakfast at the office without fail," Sanskar said pulling her towards him through the waist and she looked at him who has a cute innocent, and puppy expression for which no one is immune and she sighed before nodding her head.

"Okay fine and I want you to have it without fail and I will call Armaan and will confirm it," Swara warned him and Sanskar pouted at her but she didn't deter from it while Laksh and Ragini snorted at that and Swara glared at them.

"What is it so funny did you both find in this situation?" Swara questioned them glaring at them.

"Sanskar is not a kid or school going boy, that you are ordering him to have his breakfast Swara," Ragini said "And Chachi is there to take care of his food and things he needs," Laksh completed Ragini's sentence making Swara glare at them with venom and before she masked her expression which made her brothers and bhabhi's smirk.

"Laksh, who took care of your food and the things you need before?" Swara questioned him and everyone in the Maheswari and Gadodia family looked at her curiously " Mom used to take care of everything I need" Laksh replied and Swara turned towards Ragini and raised her eyebrow in question"Dadi and after Maa-Baba marriage it is Maa," Ragini replied confused the same way Laksh was.