Episode - 14

"Everyone meet your Brother-In-Law and my Husband Sanskar Maheswari and Sanskar, meet my elder brother and SIL Arnav Yashwant Raizada & his wife Khushi Raizada, second brother and SIL Shivaay Yashwanth Raizada & Anika Raizada, he is younger from all of them Manik Yashwanth Raizada & his wife Nandini Raizada, he is next to Arnav and Shivaay Bhaiya Rithik Shlok Raizada & Shivanya Raizada Son & DIL of Paa and Maa, and you met him in office as my partner and co-founder my brother Aryan Shlok Raizada & Sanjana Raizada, younger son and DIL of Paa & Maa and you already met Neil Mathur my brother second to last," Swara introduced them to each other.

"Why do I feel like I'm going to be in a tough spot for the next few days, " Sanskar whispered in her ear which made her laugh loudly while he pouted at her.

"It is nice meeting you Maheswari," Arnav said coldly which made Sanskar gulp.

"It is nice meeting you..." Sanskar said unable to understand what he should call all of them when they are being formal with him.

"Arnav," Aishwarya called with an underlying warning in her tone which was ignored completely.

"I hope you are taking care of our Babygirl, as we do not like someone making her cry or giving her pain," Shivaay said and the threat was heard clearly.

"I can never give any type of pain intentionally or see tears in Swara's eyes, She is precious to me," Sanskar answered with a sincerity which made Swara smile while she felt pity for him and formed a plan.

"Ahhh Mumma," Swara fake cried and all her fathers and brothers surrounded while she winked at her mothers, Bhabhi's and Sanskar who was looking at her in concern.

"What happened Princess? Are you all alright? " Rithik asked and Swara smiled sheepishly.

"I'm feeling hungry Bhai, I want to have breakfast," Swara said pouting and they all glared at her for a second before it turned into a smile.

"You could have said that normally Kiddo, we feared something more," Aman said and She pouted at them and everyone moved to the dining table to have it.

When all this was happening Ragini was feeling jealous of Swara, as she was the best family, richness, high-class status of the creamè society, best In-Laws and most of all best husband who respects her and her wishes while she doesn't have anything which is making her feel envy of her but she knows at present she can't do anything because if she tries to do something she is going to be in a ride for hell.

"Waise Swara, if you are this rich  then what is the need to work?" Ragini taunted her.

"I don't know who you are Miss but mind your tone when you are talking with our sister, we don't tolerate someone who is like you in our home when it comes to matters of Barbie," Sanjana warned in a cold tone even before Swara can reply which made Ragini gulp her saliva in fear and nodded her head mutely.

"It is okay Bhabhi, Mrs Ragini Maheswari is somewhat slow when it comes to such trivial things, I work because I want to be something more than Ara Yashwanth Raizada and now after marriage Ara Sanskar Maheswari, unlike someone who loves to spend her husband and father's hard-earned money," Swara replied taunting while her family smirked seeing her sarcastic comebacks while Sanskar smirked looking at Ragini's face which was like she bit into a sour lemon.