Prelogue - (E)

"Open your eyes, my dear child, you're safe here, you will not feel any pain in this place and no one can reach you except me." The voice said and Swara slowly found herself opening her eyes and true to the messenger's words she didn't feel any pain she felt free.

"Who are you and where am I? Am I dead now? Can I meet Sanskar? I miss him and I need to ask forgiveness too." She said frantically.

"Who am I for that just think of me as a messenger from God and yes you are dead and at present, you are in limbo, a place between life and death, and no you can't meet Sanskar because I have a deal. Are you willing to listen to it?" The messenger asked her.

"What type of deal are you speaking about?" She questioned while she felt sad at being unable to meet the love of her life.

"Hm, I will send you to the past to punish your sinners and get your love back again." He said and Swara looked at him with an open mouth and wide eyes and was shocked because first of all, she was meeting someone who said he was a messenger of God and then he proposed a deal saying he had a way for her to gain her, Love back.

"But why me? I'm no one or any special." She asked perplexed.

"You are wrong Swara I never saw a soul so kind-hearted, innocent, forgiving, and passionate while loving, and possessive about the things you love. You are the one who deserves this chance more than anyone in this world if you ask me, " He explained.

"But I'm the sole reason why my husband and love of my life Sanskar was dead as I slowly pushed him towards the edge of death with each passing second taunting and rejecting his love, so I don't deserve this chance," Swara said uncertainly with tears in her eyes.

"Swara God always forgives and gives a second chance to the people who feel remorse and deserve a second chance at life and love and now I want you to decide whether you will embrace that second chance at life and love or not." He said and she found herself thinking what if this time she would win his love and have a happy and long life waiting for both of them and found herself nodding her head in approval of her going back in the past.

"Sanskar" she shouted opening her eyes, waking up from sleep her eyes searched wildly around her, and slowly everything started to fall into place as she remembered everything from her past as well as the conversation she had with the messenger whom she started calling Angel in her mind as minutes passed her frantic heart calmed slowly, she went towards her window, sat down on the sill with a diary in her hand, opening the first page of her diary and looked towards the moon who is shining in the middle of stars lighting the whole sky with his luminous and started writing.

"I know Sanskar I loved you with all my heart but I was a sensitive and emotional girl who craved for my father's love and grandparents' love along with in-laws' family love because from childhood I always craved for a large family along with a prince charming as my husband who will love me for what I'm and you loved me the way I'm with your heart and soul but I was the one who took your love granted thinking that you will always be in my life so I was always running head down first to protect that family who never cared for you or me including my mother and that was my mistake which cost me you and now I can't take any chances for losing you again, so I'm going to be perfect for you with her flaws, I will become an independent and strong person with strong character that the persons who taunted me calling names and fatherless child will admire me and show me as a role model for their children and youth. I will create my own identity, money, and status will be called powerful along with being a good wife and daughter-in-law whom Mom always wanted Ragini and Parineeta will be jealous of me but I will never allow the third person in our relationship. I will stand with you in every aspect of life even though you're doing wrong. It's a promise from your love and wife Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheswari," Swara wrote expressing her thoughts while a plan formed in her mind to punish the people who are responsible for her losing her husband and love who was her life without she couldn't even leave a second.

Published Date: 28th August 2020

Edited Date: 24th December 2023