Hang-out

Quite a long one.. I guess..

Y/n's POV

It was already afternoon and everyone was packing up to get ready to go home.

I also packed-up mine, when Angelica came up to me and said.

"Let's go! I'll accompany you out, since you still aren't familiar about this place." Angelica smiled at me.

"Sure! Thank you!"

I picked up my bag and walked out of the classroom with Angelica.

"Hey, I really envy you. You're quite rich and so beautiful, everyone will love you instantly. Especially some boys. Not that I hate you, I really idolize you." Angelica said.

"Oh! I guess, thanks? I didn't know everyone thinks of me that way. I just wanted some experience on what it is to be in school. I'm just home-schooled and pretty advance. Not to brag but, I just want to meet and see new faces around here. I'm quite locked up in my house. So, I wanted to see the environment and trends today." I replied, truthfully.

"Oh, I see. Your father is the owner of a camp, right? The one Kei and Hiro goes to." She said.

"Yup! And that's also my reason why am I in my father's camp." I said.

"Because, you want to meet new people. You're quite lonely a bit, am I right?" She asked. And we're outside the building.

"Well, actually yes." I replied.

And to my suprise, Keitaro and Hiro we're already waiting for us.

"Y/n!" Hiro waved.

I also waved back, Me and Angelica walked with Hiro and Keitaro, to the gate of the school.

"So, how's class, Hiro?" Angelica started.

"Ey.. ok!" Hiro replied. Keitaro was at my left and Hiro was at my right, and beside Hiro, there's Angelica.

" 'ok'? You just said that because you copied my answers on the test. Not to mention, all of my answers on each number?" Keitaro said, in a plain and a bit grumpy voice.

"You're such a cheater, Hiro!" Angelica laughed and clinged to Hiro's arm.

"Haha! You bet! But thanks, Keitaro!" Hiro just laughed with Angelica.

The two were scooting away a bit, as Angelica clinged onto Hiro for dear life.

And then my heart suddenly hurts, what's going on? Why am I feeling like this? It pumps so fast.

I raised my right hand up to my chest, as I clenched my fist.

"Are you ok, Y/n?" Keitaro leaned his face to me. I was a bit shocked as I faced his face which is so close to mine.

"Yeah.. I'm fine. Thanks for the concern." And I gave him a smile as thanks.

I then could feel his arm reached to my left hand, and gripped onto it.

I looked away from Keitaro, and shooked my head down.

My face is so hot..

"Hey, Y/n. Are you ok? Is something bothering you?" Hiro then came up to me.

And then, I felt Keitaro released my hand.

"I'm ok." I said. And we're at the gate.

Wait-- if Hiro's beside me,.. I turned around to see Angelica....

She's.. gone..?

Where did she go?

"Hiro, where's Angelica?" I asked.