Brainwashed

Here is Lee! Requested by bIpOlArTrAsH707, happy reading readers! And also for you bIpOlArTrAsH707 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

Y/n's POV

"N-Natsumi, are you o--" I was cutted off when something pushed me, and I felt something soft pressed against my lips.

My eyes widen when I laid my eyes on what's happening.

And then, Natsumi, looked at me.

"Y/n, I.." Natsumi started.

"Excuse me for interrupting but Y/n was called by Eduard." And a voice was heard from behind.

"L-Lee.." I stuttered.

"Eduard called you." He just simply said.

"O-oh.. ok.." I said as I walked towards Lee.

"I'll lead the way." Lee said as he adjusted his glasses.

"Thank you, Lee.." I smiled at him.

"Wait! Y/n!" Oh! Right! I forgot about Natsumi.

"Yes?" I asked.

"N-nevermind.. just.. go.." Natsumi said as he shooked his head down.

"O-ok.. I'll be off, then.." I said as I started to walk with Lee.

It was silent, but Lee cutted the silence between us.

"So, may I ask what was that about? Earlier.. with Natsumi?" He asked.

"Oh! I.. actually don't know, He was going to say something, but I guess he... Was afraid to say it?" I said as I think through the events.

"N-no.. not that one.. before that.." Lee looked at me.

"T-that...?" I was blushing madly.

"Yes.. THAT.." He said.

"I don't know--" I was going to say something when something came into my mind.

"Just How Many Times that I were kissed by someone?"

"

First times are also important, y'now? You've got to keep it in mind." Lee said, I was shocked and realized that, he hitted a big rock there.

"I-I will.." I simply just said while looking at hum dumbfounded and awestruck.

And with that, I decided, myself, to distance from everyonelse.

I'll distance my self from, the scoutmasters, Keitaro, Natsumi, Felix, Hiro, Seto, and the others, but with the exemption of Eduard and Lee.

And I found Eduard in the distance.

"Eduard!" I came up running into him, and he opened his arms for me, and I taked it.

"What's wrong, princess? This is the first time I heard you cry?, You ok Y/n? Did the boys hurt you?" Eduard said.

"N-no.. I just realized something and it brings me back to what I am and I don't want to talk about it now." I sunked deeper in his chest, and snuggled in his embrace.

And Eduard just welcomed me, and hugs me back.

And after our hugging session, I went up to Lee, and thanked him.

He was a bit confused at first, but didn't hesitate to say 'you're welcome'.

"Hey guys! The food's ready!" Hiro shouted from the distance, and then THAT realization came up to my mind.

Hiro, Keitaro, Hunter, Natsumi, Yoichi, Taiga, Seto and Felix was on their way towards us.

When they got in front of us, Hiro started to spoke.

"Come on Y/n! Let's eat my specialty! I've also decorated it with some carved fruits!" Hiro beemed.

And there it is, my willingness.

I tugged at Lee's shirt, and didn't waste any second to hide from his back.

Everyone was confused. And some of their faces were contorted.

"Y-Y/n?" Natsumi said, with a hint of sadness in his voice. I saw him clenching his fist.

I don't want to look at them.

Or else I'll still be making them be the ones who'll break my first times, which are important, as Lee said.

I hid my face from them, and I just closed my eyes.

And I could feel someone patted my head, it was Eduard.

And I quickly hugged him.

I'm scared of them taking all of my first times.

Lee said earlier that, a kiss must be from the one that you truly love, but I don't know if they were really the ones I truly love.

But, I wasted my first kiss that was for the one I truly loved. It was wasted for someone I just freely let them kissed me.

Lee's POV

W-what just happened?

That was the feeling.. I wanted for so long..

Y/n's embrace and THEM to see us like that, jealousy.

I.. was waiting for this.

W-wait.. was it because of something I said?

I reminised all I said earlier. And it got to the point that.. I told her to keep her first times away from the people she actually didn't intend to have romantic feelings with. I didn't intend to do this but, it just felt so good. Their faces contorted, from jealousy, their lips they bit from anger, still from jealousy, and clenching their fist, also from jealousy!

I let Y/n hugged me from behind.

I'll take Y/n's first times from now on. I'll keep her away from them, and I'll pry them off if they tried to touch Y/n. I'll ask the scoutmaster to change where Y/n should be sleeping, tonight.

I'll change everything.

I'll ruin their hearts.. I'll ruin all the times they had together.. all of those times I wasn't even there.

Well..

Not anymore...

Pfftt..

Hahaahahahahhahahahhahahhahhhaaahmuhahahahhahahahhahaahhhahhah!!!

I'm sorry everyone.. this girl is brainwashed..

By me...

Hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahhaha!!!

I'm back again! Hope you like Lee being a yandere type, but not including killing. And also, I'm sorry for the short chapter!!

And bIpOlArTrAsH707 you've got what you wanted, I hope you don't mind Lee not being just a mere nerdy, but a yandere nerdy.

I hope to see you guys on the next chapter!

-KidneyPops