They are so gay

After the play-

Y/n's POV

I stretched my hands and as always, I saw Angelica leaving first. Without telling us. Weren't we friends before? What happened? But, for now, I shrugged it off. As everyone were arranging the things and put it back, I went up the stage and saw Zack leaning on the wall of the stage.

I went up to him, and he looks disappointed? Or.. Sad?

"Hey Zack! Are you ok? You look serious, and.. disappointed..?"

"Well.. um.. please don't freak out.. I.. I'm gay.." Zack confessed.

"Why would I be? I had a gay friend also. I don't judge, besides, I love having gay friends because they are very fun to be with." I smiled.

"Now, I know why every boy likes you in this school. You're too nice, and beautiful. But, I'm not attracted to you. No offense, but.. yeah.." Zack said as he glanced on the left. I looked to where he's looking, and he's looking at Lark.

"OH.. ok. You like Lark? He's a pretty nice guy, I presume."

"Yeah, he is. We met under a tree, and I heard him singing, and was dragged by it. He even let me sit by him as he sang for me, and that moment didn't last though. But.." He still stared at him.

"I guess he's not into.. the likes of me.." Zack frowned, as I looked over to Lark again, he was talking to a lot of girls around him.

"We can't be sure of that, y'now? Why not try telling him?" I suggested.

"That's very hard. I'm still a guy, Y/n. This is how most of the boys are."

"Maybe.." well, I'm not a boy, so.. I can't judge them.

Keitaro's POV

Me and Hiro were carrying some boxes of the props, and we need more help. I looked around and saw Lark- being surrounded by the appointed backstagers. And he seemed to be  getting uncomfortable of the crowd. So, I tried calling him to help us out.

"Lark! Help us carry this box!" I called.

"Right!" And he excused himself from the crowd, running up towards me.

Lark then started carrying the boxes. But, as he carry the boxes, he was looking at- Y/n?

I thought he's gay-

"L-Lark.. do you.. like Y/n?"

"W-what? No-!"

"Well, you're looking at her-"

"I'm looking at Zack."

Oh- ok that explains. Y/n was talking to Zack.

"Say.. you're gay?" Hiro then put an arm around Lark.

"Hiro-!"

"Y-....yes..." Lark confessed.

"Well, it's not that bad at all." Hiro said.

"Yeah.." then Lark looked at Zack.

"I guess.. he's not into guys." Lark said, as he keep his eyes on Zack and Y/n. Well, Y/n was talking to him, as Zack was still conversing at Y/n.

"Well, it's not too late, bro." Hiro puts his arms on the back of his head. "We might not know there are other gays out there. They might get him away from you."

Well, that was really straightforward. But, Hiro had a point.

"Then.. can you guys.. help me?" Lark asked.