Art badge

Natsumi's POV

I woke up early and the scoutmasters were also up.

I was told that I'm gonna wake the others up, because we will be earning a badge, depends on what we want to do.

I first went to Keitaro's tent which I was also in. I waked them up, and told them to hurry up and put their suits now.

"Wake up everyone! The scoutmasters said we're gonna have some badge earning today!" I shouted which they probably be the ones heard.

"Whaaaa~???" Hiro woke up and yawned along with Keitaro and Hunter.

"Earning badge, put on your swimming suits now, as the scoutmasters instructed me to do." I said, while they're stretching and stuffs.

I got impatient and pulled down Hunter's pajamas.

"N-n-natsumi!!" Hunter exclaimed.

"What the heck, Natsumi?!" Hiro cussed.

"N-Natsumi.." Keitaro mumbled.

"I-I can do this on my own!" Hunter tried to cover his exposed crotch.

"So, now go! The scoutmasters are waiting!" I said as I pushed them outside to go to the bathroom stalls of this beach.

And! Yoichi.. is still asleep.

I pulled down his shorts and his dick stoods up.

But I didn't care. The scoutmasters are waiting outside.

Yoichi then woke up, because of the actions and contact I made.

"H-Hey! What are you doing?!" Yoichi said as he moved around.

"Stay still, Yoichi!" I said as I tried to put his under he would use to swim.

"If you wanted to sex with me! Just tell me! No need to be secretive, Mr. Perfect!!" Yoichi said.

"No.. I'm not.. besides, I liked Y/n.. no need to worry.." I said, as I finished putting his underwear on him.

"Now, go out and join the earning badge activity outside, Yoichi.." I said as I slapped the side of his thigh.

"Ow! Fuck you, Mr. Perfect!" He said as he get up and went outside.

Phew.. now.. onto the next tent.

Felix's POV (wow.. unexpected..)

I woke up on my own. This is the first time..

I woke up Seto but he's not here.

Did he already got up? But it isn't the time he would wake up yet..

Where could he be--

What???

S-Seto's.. sleeping with Y/n..

Is there something I didn't know about these two?

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

"Felix! Seto! Y/n--" Natsumi came in suddenly.

"H-hi.. good morning Natsumi.." I said, with a blank face, still looking at the two.

Seto woke up.

"Hmm? Wha~?" Seto asked, like nothing happened, along with a yawn.

"Earning badge, Seto.. and please wake your girlfriend up.." Natsumi then stormed out.

Uh.. ok?

"W-what?" Then, Seto looked down, and maybe now he realized what he did.

"Now.. mind explaining, Seto?" I asked with a blank face.