The visit

Y/n's POV

I'm at my room, reading my parts in the play, when a sudden knock on my window was heard. I went up to the window, and opened it up. And revealed, Yoichi.

"Yoichi, come in." I gestured.

And he would climb in and directly hugged me.

"Is.. something wrong?" I asked.

"No.. I just wanna fricking do this, ok? Since, you would let me feel how it feels to have someone who'll lo- I mean- care.. for you. Isn't this called 'hugs' on of the ways to feel it?" Yoichi asked.

Well, he's not wrong though.

And I just hugged back, with a 'mhm' sound of agreement.

And, he would let go, and I made my way back to the bed as I read my parts again. Yoichi walked towards me, and took my script away, looking at it in a weird way, tilting it around like trying to read it himself.

"What's this?"

"Oh! That's my script for the play I was going to do."

"Play, huh? What's your role?"

"A... Princess.." I was kinda embarrassed for only God knows why.

"Huh.. pretty childish.."

"I'm co-playing with Hiro and Keitaro--"

"What?!" He suddenly shouted.

"What? Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Can I.. come to your school tomorrow?" Yoichi looks.. pissed?

"Y-Yes! You can. Do you have some business there?"

"YES. I HAVE." Yoichi replied.

"Oh, well.. I'll look forward to your visit then." And I gave him a smile to which he just looked away.

And for some minutes, Yoichi left and I also went to sleep.

-The biggest Time Skip-

*Knock* *knock*

"M'lady? Wake up, it's morning."

I heard Sebastian said. I fluttered my eyes open and stretched.

"Mhm.. I'm awake, Sebastian." I yawned.

"Alright, M'lady. Get ready to go downstairs, the breakfast awaits." And with that, I heard his footsteps fading.

I got up and took a hot bath, since it was chilly. I did my daily to-do's. And went out of my room, and walked towards the dining table, with Sebastian accompanying me. He pulled the chair for me to sit, which I did so.

"Y/n, I heard you were in a part of the play?" Mom said.

"Yes, mom. And doing the role of a princess." I said, making it formal as I can.

"Well then, I'll look forward to it." Mom said as she took a bite on her food.

°*0*°

Sebastian left me at the gate of the school. And also, there stood Hiro, Keitaro and.. Angelica walking away?

Oh.. ok..

I went up to the boys, and we had a nice chat until we have to separate for class. And it's already recess time. I sat with Hiro, Keitaro and Angelica.

I'm glad she's here.

I ate my food and we talked some normal things.