21.

Sasuke was sitting alone at the sushi stand. He was waiting on Naruto and Shikamaru to talk over things, they couldn't step in the office yet because it reminded them of their fathers. They couldn't be there until the office was cleaned out. However he was there two hours early.

He couldn't be home because his home reminded him of his father and mother, he was working on a house for himself but it wasn't ready until tonight and until then he wasn't living at home. Naruto and Shikamaru was doing the same thing, making another clan next to Sasuke.

"You sure are thinking too hard." Sasuke heard a voice say, he looked up and saw the Hyuga, the cousin of the heir.

"Because I am." Sasuke replied and the Hyuga sat down across from him.

"Want some company?" Sasuke looked at the Hyuga, he didn't get a chance before the Hyuga asked a waiter for a water. It's been two weeks since the invasion, the funeral came and went but it was hard.

They were orphans at 17, it was a crazy thing to lose your parents on the same day as people you consider as brothers. It was a weird shape of destiny that Kami deemed them to go through.

"What do you want Hyuga?" Sasuke asked sipping some water.

"You looked a little lonely, i'm here to keep you company. You can call me Neji." Neji shrugged, ordering something to eat.

"You know what I'm going through? I lost both my parents, and people who I saw as parents? Also that I almost died by my ex who I thought was going to be my wife while fighting the council and people who wanted my body, while stopping a coup with Naruto and Shikamaru." Sasuke said taking a sushi off the plate of Neji.

"It just sounds like you've been through too much, you just need to vent." Neji said and Sasuke scoffed. He leaned back looking at Neji. He met him only once during the exams but didn't spare him a glance, but now looking at him, he was a little pretty.

Long raven hair, and lavender eyes due to his doujutsu. He spoke similar to him, and was smart. He was rookie of the year for his year. He wore plain clothes but it suited him. He only chuckled and closed his eyes.

The presence was calming, and Sasuke looked how Neji wasn't pushing for a conversation, he pushed more sushi to Sasuke which he took happily. A way to a man's heart is through his stomach right?

"I should head home, thanks for indulging me." Neji said standing up and Sasuke nodded.

"Let's hang out again." Sasuke said and Neji nodded.

"You know where to find me. Ja'." Neji left and as he was leaving Naruto and Shikamaru walked in, waving to him and walking straight to Sasuke.
Sasuke continued eating the sushi, looking up as Naruto and Shikamaru smiled at him, he looked confused.

"You and Neji?" Naruto asked and Sasuke shrugged.

"Friends for now." Shikamaru smiled.

"Well we have business, to lead a village at seventeen, we need allies, and to destroy the root agency." The trio nodded and started talking among one another.

Eating sushi, and drafting a plan. The first plan was the remaining root agency, and then it was to establish allies, with Suna being harder due to the bad blood. However Naruto knew he wouldn't step foot in Suna or else he'd demolish the entire village. With that finished the check came and Sasuke looked over his bill and frowned.

"What's wrong Sasuke?" Shikamaru asked and Sasuke scoffed.

"Neji didn't pay for his sushi." Naruto smirked.

"You and Neji had a date, you are the dominant you pay the bill." Naruto said and Sasuke looked to see Shikamaru paying the bill.

"I'm only paying it because you are building our home." Naruto chuckled, running a hand through his hair.

"You'll be buying me meals, for the rest of our lives." Naruto said kissing his cheek and Shikamaru rolled his eyes.

"You and Neji are cute, he was trying without wanting to scare you off." Naruto said and Sasuke shrugged.

"Friends first, I don't need a another Mia." Naruto nodded and yawned.

"Are we meeting at the tower tomorrow?" Sasuke said again and Naruto nodded.

"Should we have a meeting first?" Shikamaru said and Naruto shrugged and Sasuke nodded.

"We need to because my clan is becoming antsy."

"Fine, can I go home and sleep now?" Naruto said standing up and Sasuke nodded.

"I'll see you both tomorrow." They nodded and left. Sasuke heading back to his clan home he looked up at the stars.

"I miss you father, mother." Sasuke said lowly and he heard a cough. He looked down and saw the devil himself standing against the entrance to his clan him, him towering over the boy, well by an inch or two.

"You called?" Neji said and Sasuke chuckled.

"I actually didn't, but now that you are here you owe me for the sushi I paid for." Neji smiled and followed Sasuke in his clan home, following like a little puppy.

"It was a date, I shouldn't have to pay." That made Sasuke chuckle, as he walked into his new home, he couldn't stay at his father and mothers home at all.

"If that was a date, it was a poor excuse for a date." Sasuke started and then Neji shrugged.

"On a date, the dominant tries to wow the submissive, that was merely people hanging out." Sasuke said sitting on the couch and Neji joined him.

"I suppose you are right, however what if the submissive had a good time, enough to think of it as a date." Neji shrugged and Sasuke smirked.

"Then that means the submissive is head over heels for the dominant." Sasuke said yawning and Neji shrugged.

"The submissive might be, can I crash here?" Sasuke only nodded, gesturing Neji with his hand. Neji followed and Sasuke gave him some clothes and showed him right to the next door bedroom.

Sasuke undressed and went to bed, drifting to sleep. He was so tired he didn't even take a shower. He knew he had to meet Naruto and Shikamaru in the morning. With Neji on his mind he finally drifted to sleep and slept through the night only waking once but was soothe to sleep by comforting hands.

In the morning Sasuke felt so comfortable, his leg was wrapped over a soft body pillow, and he felt somebody hugging him, he opened his eyes and had a face full of raven colored hair and soft snoring. Looking down he realized somehow Neji made his way in his bed in the night.

Sasuke moves away, shaking Neji but was heard with groan, and Neji rolling back into his body. Sasuke was a lot bigger than Neji, he had more muscle mass.

"Neji Hyuga." Sasuke's deep voice rang and Neji opened his eyes, he blinked and then closed his eyes again.

"Sasuke not that I hate the view, but how did you get in my bed?" Sasuke eye started twitching, before he spoke.

"You are in my home, and I put you in the guest bedroom last night. How did you even make it in my bed?" Neji stood and yawned, Sasuke's shirt reaching mid thigh.

"You started screaming so I came in here and you just wouldn't let me go, I'll make breakfast." Neji said walking downstairs and Sasuke hummed.

He showered and headed downstairs, to see food and a note.

I'll be back tonight, I have a mission. I can make dinner too.

-Neji.

Sasuke shook his head but couldn't help the smile on his face.

~