16.

"There's a seal?" Naruto asked and Shikamaru nodded, looking it over.

"Can you examine the seal?"Naruto asked not stopping the chakra flow.

"It's evil that's for sure, Matsu pen and paper?" Matsu nodded and handed a pen and papers and Shikamaru started drafting up a counter seal based on what he was reading from the first seal. Kurama only placed a hand on his belly, Naruto smiled a small one but a smile nonetheless.

"Congratulations, Matsu finally knocked you up?" Naruto said and Kurama chuckled.

"Oh did he ever, triplets." Matsu chuckled and hummed.

"Calmed his baby fever all in one. Next we'll get married and I'll have Kurama forever." Shikamaru chuckled.

"You did it backwards Sensei." Shikamaru said and Matsu shrugged.

"Well at least I did it." Kurama and Naruto rolled their eyes and Shikamaru chuckled.

-

In the office faces fell, and it was silent. Itachi nodded giving all the information that he had the parents stood there wide eyes. Kushina turned away starting to cry with Mikoto and Minato placed his face in his hands while Shikaku placed a hand on Fugaku's shoulders, Yoshino only stood against the wall, with her arms folded .

"You mean to tell me, My crazy drunken mother is teaming with her psycho crazy teammate, to take my sons nature chakra." Minato started, Itachi nodded and he closed his eyes.

"And that there is going to be a coup to the Uchiha's to make Danzo recover your eyes." Minato finished and Itachi nodded again and the door slammed open, Kossori stood there panting, his brown hair disheveled Kakashi behind him holding a solemn look.

"We need to draft a plan later, Sasuke is hurt, badly and Naruto is healing him the best he can." That put the Uchiha's in high gear as they all were transported to Uzukaze home, followed by Minato opening the room Naruto deemed as his hospital.

Once they walked in the saw Naruto sleeping on the chair with Shikamaru, both of their heads resting on the bed with their hand intertwined with Sasuke's. Matsu and Kurama stood up and shooed everybody out to talk to them. Matsu left a deer watching the children and everybody sat down.

"What's wrong with my baby? What happened?" Mikoto asked, holding on arm of her husband who was just as worried as Mikoto.

"Mia, isn't who she says she is." Kossori started clenching his fist, Sasuke was like a brother to him, and that girl tricked him, lied to him, and helped try and kill him.

"Well who is she?" Itachi asked and Kakashi spoke.

"Mia isn't from the Yomaru clan, she was placed there, but she is a root, she works for Danzo and Orochimaru. She placed that seal on him." Fugaku looked up.

"What seal?" The head of the Uchiha clan asked and Matsu spoke next.

"It was a chakra consuming seal, it was eating Sasuke's vibrant, and strong chakra, replacing it with dark, menacing chakra. It was trying to take over Sasuke." Mikoto shook her head.

"I really don't understand."

"Let me explain then." Shikamaru said coming downstairs, he looked tired and worn and Matsu stood up.

"You should really be resting, you used a lot of chakra." Matsu said and Shikamaru shrugged.

"I'll head back after I clear things up." Matsu nodded but Shikamaru had to stand against the wall.

"It was a soul take over seal, I've learned about it, but it was the first I've ever seen one." Shikamaru started panting.

"The chakra was sealed in the seal and when placed on the target, it gives off the deadly chakra wanting the lively chakra to be consumed by the dark chakra making it easy for one thing."