5.

Shikaku and Minato were in the office, talking over mission ranks and allies. The were completely unaware of the firecracker that was about to come in the office. That was until the door slammed open, and Naruto came in dragging a male the older Ninja's knew all too well and the male only yelling that the boy had a strong grip. Naruto let go of the ear and Shikamaru and Sasuke sat on the couch watching all that was going to happen.

"Father, is there a reason that this man is claiming to be your father and Bacchan's ex-lover?" Naruto whispered and Minato knew he had exactly 5 seconds to diffuse his son or this office would no longer be standing.

"He is my father, just as Tsunade is my mother, it was supposed to be a secret because they were never legally married, and you know that children out of wedlock aren't accepted." Minato said and Naruto exhaled.

"So you are a Senju and Namikaze?" Minato nodded his head.

"Yes, But I carry the Namikaze name only." Naruto rolled his eyes.

"Is there anything else I should know about? Is mom really an Uzumaki? Am I really your child? Why do you all insist on keeping secrets? Do you really still see me as a child?" Minato eyes widened when he saw a tear cap from his sons eye.

"Naruto I'm......" Naruto cut him off and turned around, when he did Shikamaru and Sasuke saw him cry, and something broke inside of Shikamaru.

"I'm spending a night at Shikamaru's." Naruto walked out, and was followed by Sasuke and Shikamaru. Minato exhaled and Shikaku placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder, Jiraiya stood up and exhaled.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know I was a forbidden topic." Minato shook his head.

"It just never came up because you were never around, I'm proud that you are my dad. I just didn't expect Naruto to react like that." Minato said and Jiraiya sat on the desk.

"What's happening?" Jiraiya asked and Minato spilled his soul to his father with Shikaku eventually putting in his two cents, and Jiraiya hummed.

"Talk to the children, they must be feeling isolated, knowing their parents are sleeping and living with the other, loving the other, they don't know their place." Both men looked at Jiraiya.

"Their world is falling apart, do they still call their birth mom, mom or do they call Yoshino and Kushina mom now? Where do they fit in all this? Who do they live with? You four are all getting along which is fantastic but the children have no idea what's happening and you four are keeping them out of the loop." Both father put their head down, they let their selfish loves ruin the relationship with their children.

"You all need to talk to them, before they shut you out forever."

In the middle of the teens favorite training ground, Shikamaru and Sasuke watched as Naruto was radiating red, tattoo's littered his body and he had whisker marks on his cheeks

"I hate him, I fucking hate him. I really hate him." Naruto spoke softly, tears streaming down his face and Shikamaru walked over.

"Naruto." Shikamaru said and Naruto shook his head, tears falling from his face.

"You are fine, you have me and Sasuke." Sasuke walked over, and ruffled that red hair.

"Calm down Uzukaze, me and the Nara will always be here for you." Sasuke said and Shikamaru wrapped his hands around the shorter boy, rubbing his back.

"I can't believe your anger made you master the fox sage." Shikamaru whispered.

"Not mastered."

"Merely awakened."

Footsteps and voices could be heard and the teens look up, Shikamaru kept an arm around the shoulders of Naruto as three figures come from the tree line. Naruto calmed down, his body turned back to normal.