15.

Minato was in the office, reading the new issue of the bingo book, his heart fluttered in a sort of proudness but then he read deeper and he exhaled. He knew that Naruto would have to show his team, he just wondered how he managed to do it, and he wouldn't have to wait long, Team Seven came back today. Shikaku walked in with food and Minato held out the book one that Shikaku nodded at.

Name: Sasuke Uchiha
Village: Konohagakure
Age: 16
Sex: Male
Appearance: Classic Uchiha markings.
Skill: Kenjutsu, Mangekyou Sharigan, Taijutsu, and Ninjustu
Rank: A

Name: Naruto Uzukaze
Village: Konohagakure
Age: 16
Sex: Male, has an appearance of being a female however.
Appearance: Long Red hair and Azure blue eyes, whisker marks.
Skill: Medical Ninjutsu, Fox sage, Taijutsu, and Mokuton
Rank: S

Name: Shikamaru Nara
Village: Konohagakure
Age: 16
Sex: Male
Appearance: Classic Nara markings
Skill: Fuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu.
Rank: A

"So it did come out." Minato nodded and leaned back.

"It did, and they are on their way in. Did Itachi report anything?" Shikaku shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"Nothing other than he's been eliminating a little root at a time, Danzo is weary of him. We need another bait." Shikaku said and Minato nodded.

"Chunin exams are coming, we should sniff him out while everyone's attention would be to the Genin." Shikaku agreed.

"Anko did sniff out some bases of Orochimaru that Jiraiya left to raid." The door knocked and the men cut their conversation. Minato gave a come in and Team seven entered, kneeling.

"Reports." They all held up a paper, Shikaku took Naruto's and Kakashi and Handed Minato Shikamaru's and Sasuke's all basically saying what happened, Naruto leaned into Shikamaru and Minato smiled.

"Congratulations for Completing the mission, they called the bridge the great Genin bridge?" Kakashi nodded and smiled.

"My Genin really made an impression on the wave, especially Sasuke." Naruto chuckled and Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"An eight year old child wanted to be my wife, i don't know how that happened." Shikamaru yawned and Minato looked at them.

"You all should rest, the exams start in a two weeks, come by in a week however we need to talk." Everybody nodded and Minato Dismissed them, Shikamaru leaning in Naruto. Naruto proofed them to his home while Sasuke went to see Mia.

Kakashi stayed in the office, standing quietly looking at his Sensei, he cares for his Genin and he knew that with Naruto known use of Woodstyle, that council would most likely try and separate them.

"Yes Kakashi." Minato asked and Kakashi shrugged leaning against the wall.

"Naruto was crying." Eyes widened and Kakashi nodded.

"The mask nin was threatening to kill Shikamaru, and it didn't help that he was already all bruised up. He played on Naruto's love for Shikamaru to distract him, not empower him." Kakashi said and he leaned up.

"Moral of the story is, they bring out the best in one another, they belong together and I will place my title as head to make sure they end up together. Ja'." Kakashi left in a cloud of smoke.

-

Away in an undisclosed location stood Itachi, he was standing against the wall nonchalant, listening to the people he finally tracked down, that wanted Naruto.