Chapter 4. Becoming closer

Later that day you were sitting with Aladdin Talking about his adventure before you all met. "Hay Aladdin, how did you and Alibaba meet?" You ask tilting your head in curiosity. "Well we first met when he found me eating his fruit," he tells you as he gives you his trade mark smile.

As the seconds turned to minutes and minutes turned to hours you were told stories of amazing adventures that you could only dream of when you were trapped by Umm Madaura. As the day ended and the night started you finished having your deep conversation with Aladdin to find the others so you could all get something to eat.

After dinner you placed your hand on your stomach showing the others that you were full. Alibaba stands up and brushes himself off "well we really must be going don't be Aladdin and Morgiana?" He says looking at the others as they nod and stand up standing with Alibaba "where are you two going?" You ask just as confused as Hakuryuu was "we are doing some...shopping aha thats it!" Aladdin says as Alibaba as he rushes the other off.

You were now alone with Hakuryuu, it was more than an awkward situation you look over at him with an awkward but warm smile. He finishes his food and looks at you with a smile. "So how have been (Y/N)?" You were shocked at just seeing him smiling so it took you a moment to answer "I-I'm good! What about you?" You say trying to sound calm "I've been better.." he says as he looks down at his wooden arm. You look at him with concern and say, "well I'm sorry to hear that but would you like to talk about it?.."

Half an hour later Hakuryuu had just finished his story of how he met the others and lost his arm, throughout this conversation you felt Hakuryuu open up to you and you two became good friends. Before you could say anything the others burst through the door "so are you two friends yet?" Alibaba says with a mischievous smirk, "that was your plan all along!" You yell then give him an angry grunt.
"Haha yup it sure was and it obviously worked!" He looks at you obviously proud with himself.