Chapter 1. The unexpected meeting.

"Umm Madaura! Umm Madaura!" The desperate children scream and one of those children were you, unlike the others you were a young adult in your early 20's, Umm Madaura was your real mother unlike these brainwashed pirates who she has controlled for so many years.

The vile woman's spell never worked on you no matter how many times she tried you always hated her with every bone in your body. You think about your horrible past as you glance away and see a group of young adults the same age as you although one with blue hair looked like he belonged tied up with you and all the kids of the slums.

As you look over one of the members of the group looks over at you with a blank expression, he was tall and had a nice build he caught your eye due to the fact that he looked attractive to you and also that his arm was made of wood but someone had the ability to move his fingers.

The man looked at you and looked as if he was about to call out to you but was cut of by the sounds of screams and cries of rage, before you knew it the people of the slums where piled on top of Umm Madaura punching stabbing and kicking, there blows were full of hatred and rage for the woman.

"Stop!" You hear the man from the group yell as he walks to the group of people trying to kill Umm Madora, you were confused in what he was doing but you couldn't question it he made everyone move away from Umm Madaura who was lying on the ground. He stole a sword from one of guards and with one mighty blow chopped her head off.

The crowd went silent which slowly grew into cries from the kids brainwashed and cheers from there family's. the man dropped the sword without a care in the world, it seemed like he was going to just walk of but instead he walked up to you and untied you, "wha-?" You were cut of by him saying "come with me" Before you had time to respond he grabbed your hand and pulled you to the rest of the group.