Chapter 29

NOTE - I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN MONTHS I AM LACKING IDEAS I WILL TRY TO START POSTING AGAIN YOU CAN COMMENT IDEAS IF YOU WANT OR MESSAGE ME AND I WILL TRY TO INCLUDE THEM. Thank you guys so much for the support though i will be answering all my comments after i have finished writing this chapter. 

- MILEY'S POV- 

It has been 2 months since Justin caught me and Chaz kissing. He hasn't answered any of my 109 texts or 47 phone calls, I think i have really screwed up. 

I grabbed my phone, turned it on silent then grabbed my bag and made my way down the stairs into the kitchen. I was about to walk out the door when i heard my name being shouted.

" WHAT? " i furiously answered. 

" Do not talk to your mother like that" I heard a gross old man call back. Well... he wasn't really old but he was in his late 20s so you could kinda call that old. Oh yeah! I forgot to mention. My mother has been home for 2 weeks now and her monthly boyfriend has been here 24/7. She changes boyfriends all the time. Let's just say my mum is pretty much a gold digger. 

" Have some breakfast young lady, you have been looking very slim lately" she replied while stroking her boyfriends face. 

I sighed. Why is she pretending she cares about me all of a sudden? I walked over to my kitchen and quickly skimmed it before grabbing a breakfast bar. I walked past my mother and showed her my breakfast while giving her a sarcastic smile. 

As i walked put of my house i ran down the stairs, across the road and threw the breakfast bar in the bin before taking out my phone. 

* No notifications *

I bit my lip and put my phone back in my pocket before making my way into school, "Fuck you Justin " i mumbled. 

- JUSTIN'S POV -

I watched her the whole lesson. Well most of it. I removed my eyes from her back when she looked back at me, but it was only twice and when Jen caught me staring. There the only times when I had to look away. 

I took out my phone and clicked on Miley's chat. Jen had made me promise to never text Miley again if i wanted to stay with her. So i did what jen said. But today, I couldn't resist. I haven't seen her in ages. School just isn't my thing. 

* Stop looking back at me shawty * 

I sent the text and stared at her until i saw her reach into her pocket. She looked back at me and then her eyes went in the direction to where Jen was sitting. 

I heard my phone go off and so did Mr Jon. He stared at me until i put my hands up, " Sorry sir, but what can i say? the ladies just love me " I shrugged and i heard giggles from around the room. I looked over at Miley but she didn't turn around. I felt Jen's sharp stare pierce through the side of my face but i refused to make eye contact with her. Instead i took out my phone and opened the message.

* Fuck you Justin * 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO ** 

I have kinda forgot things that have happened which is why i have said 2 months later. Sorry if it doesn't go with the rest of the story i'm just trying to make it realistic ish and it is based in America but i am from England so sorry if the language like " mom - mum " is different. 

Anyway, hope you enjoy x