Chapter 25

Miley's POV

We met Jen outside my locker and we talked like we never fell out. I missed her. It's weird when you don't talk to someone you're close to in ages, it completely broke me. Jen and Justin was talking about Mr.s Parker, she's a horrible witch who teaches Maths.

It was like my whole world just froze and I just stared at Justin, he was mine and I was his. It was weird you know? I was going to have his child.

" Fuck " I accidentally said out loud interrupting their conversation about Mr.s Parker.

Justin's POV

She had a worried look on her face so i stroked her arm and asked what was wrong. She didn't answer. I shook her arm a little and the bell rang. She grabbed her bag and hugged Jen.

" Babe? What's wrong?" I asked worried.
" Oh.. nothing Justin" She gave me a fake smile.
" Please..tell me?"
" I haven't told my mum about" she stopped. She looked around and pulled me into the corner and continued.
" the baby"

Miley's POV

He gave me a confident smile and took me by the hand. He started walking and pulled me until we was walking at the same speed.
" She will understand Miley, its a baby" He paused and stopped outside my next class.
" a innocent baby. Who wouldn't love a baby in their family." " I'll see you at lunch sweetie" He kissed me and walked off and up the stairs to his next class. I walked in my class and apologised for being late, I walked to the back off the class and sat in my usual seat.

But that's just the thing. I said to myself. My mum doesn't like babies and she told me if I ever got pregnant at a irresponsible age she would make me have a abortion. I looked out the window and a tear rolled down my cheek. I love Justin and my baby i thought to myself rubbing my bell-

I felt a hand touch my shoulder so I tuned around.
" Miley are you okay?" a girl sat beside me said.
" yeah i'm fine" I smiled " Just tired that's all".