Chapter 32

- Mileys POV -

By the time Justin and Chaz started arguing Jen had gave me an amazing 16 dirty looks!! Woah!!

So Justin found out, about yano, and decided to announce it infront of the whole school.
Now everyone probably thinks i'm a slut who aborts babies.

UGHHH. I love school. Not.

I watched Justin as he argued intensly with Chaz. He was so hot. The way the vein on his neck popped out. It used to pop out when he would sing to me in the mornings. He would move the hair away from my face and sing to me then tell me how beautiful i looked.

I do not look beautiful in the morning.

We used to make pancakes in the morning and he would sing too, his vein didnt pop out as much but his eyes were so beautiful i stared at them instead. His beautiful brown eyes were insanely beautiful when the sun hit them through the kitchen window. He was my world. My rock. My shoulder to lean on. How did it come to this? Me being with Chaz to make him jealous? This isnt what love is. Love is missing someone all the time, even when you have just left them. Loving someone is caring for them and wanting to make them feel special. This cant go on anymore.

" Chaz, stop "
" but miley " he spoke before i shut him up with a glare.
" Justin?" I said.