Chapter 10

I grabbed my phone from my bag. I ignored all my texts and rung Jen's number twice before she picked up. "MILEY OMG MILEY WHERE THE HELL WAS YOU WHERE ARE YOU I WAS SO WORRIED HOW COULD YOU JUS-" I cut in and she stopped. "I'm sorry Jen i " i thought of a lie in my head i couldn't exactly tell her just yet. " I was in the courtyard amd my mum rang me she forgot her phone so i had to go get it and meet her at the shops, she told me that she was going away for week and she wanted to take me out, im so so so sorry" Most of that was not true but my mum is going away to Spain for a week so went out yesterday to buy clothes for it. We talked on the on the phone until we met up I ran to her and hugged her tight, "Im so so sorry Jen i'm sorry you was worried"She laughed.

When we walked through the gates i knew i didn't have to worry about Justin for a few hours he hardly comes school, and i knew for a fact he wasn't coming today. We walked over to our lockers collect our books then we would need and we sat down at a table. We had a few minutes before first lesson so i decided to delete all my texts from Jen because i got annoyed at the notifications. Jen's phone ran and she stood up walking away still in distance. I deleted all my texts from Jen, i still had texts from 'Mum and Unknown' My mum said she is going straight to the airport so we won't be able to say goodbye. My mum always does this, a different rich boyfriend every week taking her away she didn't love me. She doesn't know me anymore im not her little girl she thinks i am'. I opened the message from unknown remembering that it was Justin i decided to save the number before reading it. I saved it as 'Justin'. I read the texts "Sorry baby, but you are just so good i need you, i want to shove my dick in you" WHAT THE FUCK I CANT EVEN BELIEVE THIS.My emotions were all over the place, how could he even do that, I didn't even read all the over texts i just deleted them i was disgusted with him. 

"Miley whats wrong?" I was in my own world i didn't even notice Jen was back. The bell rung.

"Oh nothing" I said slidding my phone in my trouser pocket, "I will see you later" I gave her a tight hug before walking off to my next lesson which was Maths. Eugh. Maths. I hated this lesson and everything about it, the teacher has it out for me. All the other students are so annoying i just want to go home. 

As the day went on all i could think about was Justin, i didn't know what i was going to do, i can't let him speak to me like that or even hurt me. I looked down at my wrists which were red from the way Justin held them tight. I pulled my sleeves down not wanting to look at them. Jen, asked me what was wrong like every 5 minutes which was annoying because i hate lying to her.

It was last lesson and i couldn't wait to leave as soon as that bell rung i was out of there and -"Miley"  someone interrupted my thoughts. I turned around to see my teacher staring at me. "Yes?" I replied raising my eyebrows. "UGH FORGET IT DO NONE OF YOU WANT TO LEARN? NO THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS LESSON HISTORY IS IMPORTANT." She carried on ranting and i blocked her out. I stared at the clock waiting for the hand to reach 3 and listening out for the bell. 'RINGG' YESS i screamed in my head a sign of relieve came from my lips as i grabbed my bag and walked out the class. I hurried down the stairs and out the door.