Sex With Bieber

I was siting directly opposite the most perfect guy in the world aka Justin Bieber. Everything about him was perfect, his eyes, his hair, lips, jawline, body, tattoos i just wanted to be his. Of course there was down sides to dating Justin Bieber, he was a bad boy if you would call it that. He takes drugs, parties and has the biggest reputation.

"Miley.. MILEY? MILEY" Jen screamed at me.

"What, what Jen?" I replied looking into her annoyed eyes. She folded her arms and bit her lip, shaking her head she looked away.

*Ring ring*

"I'll see you at lunch Miley" She said raising her eyebrows before giving me a dirty look and walking off carrying her books. Everyone else went to class but i didn't have to i had a free period because i already passed. I dug into my skinny jean pockets and pulled out my phone. I checked the time and messages, i had two messages.

* 1 new message from Mum.*

Won't be home tonight, key is under the plant pot, money is onside for food . Love you.

I replied a simple "lyt" before closing the text.

*1 new message from unknown*

I raised my eyebrows before opening the text.

'Whats up shawty, you are looking fine today! Free period?'

I was in shook who was this and

how did they get my number.