Chapter 26

2 months later

Miley's POV

I haven't moved from my room in days, i haven't answered any of my texts or calls. I heard Jen at my door but my mum didn't let her in. I hate myself why am I such a disappointment to everyone. I heard my phone go off again. It was probably Justin with a lame excuse to why he cheated on me. Yep he cheated one me. He cheated on me with my bestfriend when i was meant to have his baby. My whole school found out I was pregnant so they phoned my mum and she came back from her holiday with her " boyfriend". She took me to have a abortion and I hate her so much. That baby is the only thing that may actually have love me.

My phone beeped again so I got up and walked to my phone to see what Justin said. As I got there i wiped my tear that was about to fall off my cheek and read the text.

" Oh " I said to myself.

It wasn't Justin or Jen or even my mum. It was an unknown number, I was curious so I texted them and asked who it was. I mean who wouldn't want to know who it is?

I decided i was going to get some fresh clothes on and not these horrible clothes. I walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I cleaned my face with warm water and stood their staring myself when i heard my phone go off again. I walked out the bathroom and over to my phone.

" Chaz. Remember me? (; "

My heart stopped. Chaz. What? Why?

Moments like this I need Justin, I need him so much. I didn't know what to reply or even if I should repl-

" ring ring "

I looked at the screen. Unknown caller.

I took a deep breath.

" Chaz " I said trying sounded confident.

" You remember then babe "

" I'm not your babe " I said disgusted I was Justin's babe.

" I have news. I have things to tell you about your precious lying Justin. Meet me at Creepers Road at 9pm tonight."

I didn't reply, i was about to hang up when he spoke again.

" I know where you live Miley. I know where Justin lives too. Don't turn up and I will make you pay starting with him."

I know I sound stupid but I need to call Justin. I should tell him, male sure he is careful and safe. I dialled his number.

" Miley?"

" Save it Justin. I'm just calling to tell you Chaz rung me and- "

" What.Chaz, why?" He sounded worried.

" Let me finish. He said he has things to tell me about you and if I don't go he will come after you. Be careful please?"

" You rung me to make sure i was safe? " He responded.

" Yeah " a tear fell onto my cheek.

" you still care miley "

" I wasn't the one who cheated " I started crying again and quickly hung up.

I threw my phone and it luckily landed on my bed.

" WHY DID YOU DO THAT MILEY" I screamed.

" YOU IDIOT YOU IDIOT " I dropped myself on the floor crying. I put my head on my knees and my hands over my head. The tears wouldn't stop.