13 × Not Just Friends - Glenn Rhee

Summary
When the girls at camp question your relationship with Glenn you say you're just friends. When they ask the man himself, how will he respond?

Setting - The Quarry

Word Count - 512

"So (Y/N), are you and Glenn, like dating?" You tensed up at the sudden question. You looked at Amy who had a wild look on her face.

You were just washing one of Glenn's shirts as you blushed, almost dropping the shirt back in the water.

"N-no, why do you think that."

"Well, all the other girls here are saying you aren't, but I thought you were. So I was betting a whole bag of candy -- that Glenn let me have -- that the two of you were together." She said disappointed.

"But, I told Lori to ask Glenn, just incase your lying. And you already know Glenn is a really honest person so he'll tell the truth." She had a vicious smirk on her face and you turned back to the shirt were holding.

"Glenn never asked me to be his girlfriend. And I never asked him to be my boyfriend. So I'm assuming that we're not together. We're just friends, Amy."

She laughed. "Whatever, just finish washing his shirt, that you seem to be holding onto so tightly." She said sarcastically.

You rolled your eyes and turned your head to the sudden footsteps you heard approaching.

It was Lori, and she had Glenn close behind her. He looked nervous. What did she tell him?

"Amy, I think Andrea is calling you why don't you go ahead. You're almost done, I'm sure Glenn can help (Y/N) finish the laundry." You glared at Lori as she smiled at you knowingly.

Amy looked at you, she looked like she just realized something as she quickly walked away with Lori. You could hear their giggles as they left you all alone with Glenn.

"What did Lori say to you." You turned to him.

"Nothing really."

You shook your head and finished washing Glenn's shirt. It was silent as you finished washing the laundry.

"You need any help?"

"Nah, it's okay. You can actually go back if you want."

"Wait, I wanted to ask you something, real quick."

You saw Jacqui walking down with Andrea, so you grabbed Glenn's hand pulling him away so they wouldn't see you. When they sat down to finish up with the washing, you pulled Glenn with you, running back to the camp.

You yanked him into your tent zipping it up.

"Uh what are you doing?" He asked confused.

"What were you going to ask me?"

"Oh! Well I was going to ask if there was anything you wanted from the city." He said.

You blinked at him. That's what he was going to ask you.. "Are you kidding me?"

"No, I was about to go on a run so I --" You cut him off as you pulled him by the shirt kissing him roughly.

"Yeah, grab me a pack of condoms." You just laughed at his shocked face.

(A/N - Leave requests please! 💕)