6 × Trust - Carl Grimes

Summary
After all this time... You were bit. You didn't even see it coming. But now it's too late, your boyfriend has to shoot a bullet through your head.

Word Count - 327

Your heart is racing. Your mind is filled with all kinds of thoughts, almost all of them are negative. You don't remember how it led to this. You were lagging behind the group, when you suddenly stopped, and a walker came up behind you. You couldn't even hear it's horrifying snarls. It's like your mind was shut down for a moment. You couldn't hear, you couldn't think, you couldn't move.

And during that moment, a walker decided to come up behind you and bite your neck, blood pouring out. You couldn't even feel it until you heard loud cries coming from in front of you.

Someone was hugging you. You only just realized you were lying on the ground. You didn't even feel the tears on your face until they were already falling to the side, onto the ground.

You looked up and saw Carl struggling to hold in the tears, but eventually failing. "Carl, it's going to be okay. You're strong, you can live without me.." You said stroking his cheek. "You know I can't live a life, knowing that you're gone.." He whispered.

"I-I'm sorry... I wasn't strong enough to stay with you.." You said, now struggling to form words.

"Don't say that, your the strongest teenage girl I know." He said laughing slightly.

You smiled, "I love you.." You can't believe you're only telling him these words now, when your dying in the middle of the road. The rest of your group around you. Some not even wanting to look.

"I love you too.." He said quietly. He slowly pulled out his gun, holding it against the side of your head.

He kissed you before quickly pulling the trigger and watching your eyes become lifeless.

(A/N - Leave requests please! 💕)