4 × Clothes - Glenn Rhee

(A/N - This is just a short 200 word drabble)

Summary
Glenn had caught you wearing one of his shirts.

Word Count - 240

It had been a long day, and by the time you reached the house, you were ready for bed. You quickly grabbed the first change of clothes -- in the dresser, that you could find; and changed before flopping onto the bed.

As soon as your head reached the pillow, you were already asleep. But, you did feel the arm, that wrapped around your waist, and pulled you closer.

---------------

"(Y/N).. "

"(Y/N), baby, wake up."

When you finally opened your eyes, Glenn was standing there with a huge smile on his face.

"I'm going on a run. I just wanted to tell you, so you wouldn't worry when I wasn't there when you woke up." He said.

You slowly got up and stretched, before reaching your arms out for Glenn.

He pulled you towards him, and hugged you tightly.

The room was quiet until he spoke up. "Is that my shirt?"

You blushed and pulled away looking down at the shirt you wore to sleep.

"M-maybe.." You said slyly.

"It's okay, you could wear my clothes anytime you want.." He chuckled.

He kissed the top of your forehead, saying he loves you, and walked out of the house to go on the run.

You were too embarrassed to say anything.

(A/N - Leave requests please! 💕)