Chapter One

-Dean's pov-

Me and Sam were sitting at the table in the bunker. We were researching a case we were working on. I was about to show Sam something i found that might help us with what we were hunting when there was a knock at the door. Sam and I exchanged glances before i got up and walked to the door. With my knife in one hand, i opened the door with my other hand.

When i opened the door, i found someone standing there who i thought i'd never see again. Bela. "Why hello, Dean." She said with a smirk. "Bela? What the hell are you doing here?" I asked her confused. "That's what i'm trying to figure out. One minute i was in hell being tortured, then the next minute, there was a bright light and i appeared two miles down the road." Bela told me.

"How do i know that you're not a demon?" I questioned with raised eyebrow. Bela gave me a look that said 'seriously?'. "Just to be safe." I said and pulled out a flask of holy water and splashed it on her. No effect. She only looked pissed. "I'm not a demon, idiot." She said while glaring at me.

"So who brought you back?" I asked her. "I did." I voice from behind me said. It was Cas. I turned to face him. "Why would you do that?" I asked him, annoyed. "I have scoped through your dreams and i know she had been in some of them and i went down to hell and rescued her soul and put it back into her body." Cas explained. "Cas, you're an idiot." Me and Sam said at the same time.

I turned back to Bela. "By the way, thanks for helping me when i tried to get you to help save me." Beal said sarcastically. "I wasn't going to help you and your time was almost up." I said with a shrug. "I don't need to take this crap from you, Dean." Bela said and turned to start walking away. I sighed and greabbed her arm. "You're staying here." I said. She rolled her eyes and walked inside. This is not going to be fun.