Prologue

Laysha is one of these hopeless romantic teenagers. She in the most literal sense breathes romance. It had been 7 years since she started reading romance. 8 years since she had beem watching romantic films. She is all about her romance.

Let's just say her life wasn't much of a romance itself. She has a crush. Unconsciously, she wasn't aware she was falling for Kameron. If something were to happen it would sure end in a chick flick. Kameron is her first crush; she has no experience whatsoever on dissimulating or just keeping the secret. Laysha is amazing at keeping secret but this is her one hamartia.

Kameron is a sport superstar. He has baseball, basketball, tennis and soccer and indeed did he show them off. He is captain of baseball,volleyball, soccer teams.The popularity king at school. His eyes are something like werewolve gray. Eyes laysha gets lost in. His hair is a dark almond with lighter hazel highlights. He owns a very defined jawline. His built is on point. The smell of him gets girls crazy. Despite, from the stereotypes he is sweet, caring, brave, and original. He is that one in a million.

Girls are cray about him. They tried all possible strategies to get close to him. He is that very far dream.

Laysha is a very different individual from Kameron. She is the bookworm queen. She is known for always having a book in her hand. She literally lives in the library. She is a good girl; straight A student. She is really into all that self-improvement. She can speak fluent french.She lives the fandom life; her big love for fan fictions (having written a few romantic ones). She is a teen aphrodite; cupid persey. A pearl which is still in her shell. Funny: Genius: Wise: Sweet: Caring: Sarcastic: Generous: Organized. As you might guess she has the tag of loner (one friend).

Her best friend since elementary, Vance.Prince charming of the 21st century. He is in the most literal sense the perfect guy. Why are they not dating? He is gay. Her finding that out was pretty awkward. He worried she might set her way away from him. He loved her as a friend but loved her dearly and deeply. She didn't mind at all. She thought it would be more interesting. Both of them fighting for guys it would be hilarous.

——————-

Hey guys, how are you liking this story? It has been really fun. I actually entered this story for a school competition and it won. This is my first complete novel. The novel is already written. I am looking for a better cover if you want to make please message (you will be given credit)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!