Chapter 6 - The life of the party

Chapter 6

Kameron’s Point of View 

I woke up to the horrible sound of my alarm and with a wish that I had more hours just to sleep. It is Friday. TGIF. The party days at school were something I loved. I performed my morning routine. I drove to school tuning off to artic monkeys and parked beside Laysha’s car.  She is coming out of her car and so am I. She is struggling with her books so I decide to help her. She gave me that beautiful shy smile of hers. I took her books and she took her notebooks and we talked the way to her locker

“Thanks for helping me”

“No problem”

“I owe you a favor”

“No you don’t”

“Seriously we are going to do this”

“This is me paying back you brought my puppy back home and attending my party”

“Whatever. I was told that I was your golden guest. What does that mean?”

“You will soon find out”

“I guess I will have to wait”

“I was actually surprised when Vance told he would let you go but he wouldn’t attend”

“He doesn’t like school parties”

“I understand why”

By this time we had already put her things in her locker and we were just having a natural conversation.  

“But on the other side I like food and dancing so I can overcome all the other things about school parties”

“I on the contrary am obligated to attend to ALL of them and frankly I would like to skip a few”

 “You are a host so you actually put yourself in that situation”

“I own the best house for parties so I blame it on my parents”

“Since I am going to your party tonight, will try to make it one party you will want to attend”

She said that meanwhile she poked sexily my chest. That drove me crazy. Such a simplicity with great effect on me. The bell rings and she leaves. She made herself want-able and made me crave more of her. The day passed and I was the first to leave because I had a bunch of since the party was today. I got home and finished my checklist. For some reason I had always had this thing about lists. The food was ready but I was still missing some and I drove like a crazy man yet I was really scared because what I didn’t need in this moment was an infraction. I got to target and bought the missing food in record time and went to the cashier who was young enough to check the things off faster. I stormed rapidly out of there and drove back to my house and back of me comes the first invitees who were girls in very explicit bikinis. I was kind of annoyed by them because the party wasn’t going to start unless more people arrived. Not five minutes passed when they were on top of me flirting terribly. My friends and the rest of my invited but nowhere my golden guest could be seen. The party went from boring to fun in 5 minutes and everybody except me was enjoying the ambient with the loud music. Smiles were piling up along with the fragrance of party happiness. I see her park and my heart starts beating faster. She gets off her car looking outstandingly beautiful. She is wearing a glamorous bikini top with a sheer maxi skirt which falls until her ankles with some black sandals. Her hair is down in some messy beach waves and she is wearing natural makeup and contacts. She might not be in her full grace but she is a beauty queen and wow does she have nice legs. She walks up to the entrance where she says hi to the people. She is a popular girl but she is different. She hugs some of the guys and Nash one of my best friends holds the hug seconds longer and whispers some that she didn’t like on her ear. She pulls away but he pulls her arm and he gives her the serious look. 

*Obvious*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara