Chapter 11 - Choices

Chapter 8

Laysha POV

It is a Saturday morning the seventeenth; today is going to be a good day. I wake up at 6:30 and make pumpkin pancakes. I make myself a delicious smoothie. My plan for today is to start writing my new novel which is featuring werewolves and read “Go ask Alice”. I go up to my room and start writing when I hear a noise outside. It is Kameron reciting a poem which is printed on a giant blanket. He is wearing a shirt with a selfies of mine. He does a decent job not winning Vance which proposed it with a writing a sequel for my favorite book. He finishes reciting his poem when Connor arrives with a bouquet of daisies which are peculiar. Vance arrives and gets out of his car wearing a shirt with my best poem written on it and a cake with the question written on it. I go down and invite them all in. I put the cake on the table and take the blanket to the kitchen. I can see how tense the air is.

“Guys all your proposes are really sweet but I would like to know why you would like to take me to the fall dance”

“Vance you are up first”

“We have gone together to so many dances and we need to continue the tradition. I want this to be the start of something more. I know we are made for each other. Laysha if you accept this invitation to the dance you will also be accepting my heart. Laysha please be my girlfriend? Leave Connor”

“Connor your response”

“You took so much time to realize you wanted her now it is too late. You chose Kameron over her and she came to me. You are too late now she is mine”

“I am not a thing I do not belong to anyone. I belong myself and God”

“Pardon mademoiselle”

“It’s okay”

“Kameron your turn”

“Laysha, I can’t even put in words how sorry I feel for using you. I know I played with your feelings but you can forgive me. Nobody stays mad at Kameron. Please Laysha now I realize that you’re the girl that I want to fight for. I won’t ever give up on you please forgive me and give me the chance of my life to be with the my other half”

“I forgive but I won’t give you a chance you used me cruelly and I don’t want to get hurt anymore. You knew you had me but you chose someone over me so now I don’t choose you”

“I am not ever going to give up on you”

“Please leave”

He hands me his bouquet of daisies and leaves looking very sad.

“Connor”

“You’re my girl come with me”

“I am not going to go to that dance with none”

“Vance you had me for years but you never took the step I am sorry to say your too late in realizing that we were a possibility”

“Connor you are too normal for me”

I loved these three. I left these three. Vance was late. Kameron was venom. Connor was normal. I am alone because of our choice.