Chapter 3 - Hey kameron

Laysha Point of view

                I was approaching Kameron normally I would normally just nod as if I were mad. I wasn’t mad but something a bit warmer would make it extra awkward so instead of ignoring him because it would be rude. He said “Hi Laysha” and pulling in for a hug I just awkwardly just patted his back and though he wants something. I knew he wanted a favor because nobody suddenly changes like that. I feel he knows I know he wants something. I just sat down with Vance on our special corner. There was something about corners since little I had always liked them and that means getting in trouble just so you get to sit in the corner. I was a child that was in trouble and none knew why with the exception of Vance. Even when I talked the weirdest things he would listen or so I thought. Kameron sat on front of me something that was pretty strange. He never sat close to a female; he was always surrounded by his fellow males. I didn’t say much about him rather I just asked him to change seats with Tyler because he was too tall and I couldn’t see and so he did but the most surprising of it all was that he does it with a smile. We are introduced to our new teacher. In moments like this I was thankful Vance was gay. She was a blonde woman probably in her mid-thirties but a woman’s age is never asked. Her eyes were blue. She had the body of an hourglass. She was pretty not beautiful but pretty. Her voice is smooth and not intimidating therefore I can infer it was going to be a good class. The class passed and it was mainly her reading out loud and asking her questions. We had homework. We had to write an 2,000 word essay on what we expected to learn that year in English. I note it down because I am a very forgetful individual and Vance isn’t one either so paper and pencil are my essentials. The day passed and on every class Kameron sat near. My curiosity went over the rooftop but I wasn’t going to ask. Making a question to Kameron being a female was something that does not happen. The first day of school ended and I have a bunch of decisions to make. I have to decide if I will continue to be on the cheer squad and for what role I will audition in the school play. Time this year will be something I won’t have much but I always get to do what I love and my grades don’t even flinch. I got in my car and tuned out to bronze radio return and the summer set. I am not much of a boy band kind of girl with the exception of 5 seconds of summer. Luke Hemmings is just perfection me and Vance are always discussing about that beauty of his. There was this discussion in particular which went viral.