fifteen;

EPILOGUE

Bayley stood on the pedestal provided by the dress shop. Her and Finn were getting married in three months. The two of them had decided on a summer July wedding. Bayley, of course, wanted to get married outside. She had always seen herself in an outside wedding. Then Finn suggested the wedding be in Ireland.

What girl could say no to an Ireland wedding?

She knew she couldn't. They had sent out the invitations about a week ago, and most guests were thrilled with the destination wedding. At first, even though she was excited, she couldn't imagine having a destination wedding. The most important thing to Bayley was that everyone could make it to the wedding.

She had asked Becky to be her maid of honor. After all, it only felt fitting to ask her since that was how her and Finn ended up together.

They really did owe it all to their best friends. If Sami had never met Becky, then Bayley wasn't sure if she would have ever met Finn.

She looked at herself, hearing gasps behind her. She had brought along Becky, Sasha, and Sami to her dress fitting. Well, Sami was kind of a tag-along, but she was glad he was here.

"Well, what do you guys think?" She asked as she turned around.

"First off, you look amazing! But second of all, it doesn't really matter what we think," Sasha looked at her. "What do you think?"

She smiled. "I love this dress. Guys, I'm getting married in this one!"

Becky immediately jumped up to give her a hug, as did Sasha. Sami stayed behind, not wanting to interrupt the moment between the girls.

"My best friend is getting married!" Becky shrieked as she hugged her.

"I know! We're so excited for you," Sasha answered.

Bayley couldn't believe the dramatic turn her life had taken her. God, one second she was so upset over Aaron she didn't leave the house. Now, she had amazing friends, and one hell of a fiancé. 

"Finn is going to love it, trust me," Sami said and Bayley smiled. "Seriously, you could wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt, and that man would still say "I do". He loves you, Bayley."

"I love him too, and I cannot wait to become his wife."

They all smiled and then waited for the salesperson to come assist with the purchasing of Bayley's gown. She had decided to go with a ball gown style, as that was what she had always wanted when she was younger. The dress was beaded up top with a sweetheart neckline. The gown was of course white.

<><><><>

Bayley got off the plane with Finn by her side. The last time she had been to Ireland was when she met his parents. She was so excited for this day. The two checked out the venue, a beautiful castle architecture, where the reception would be held. Outside, of course, was already prepared for the ceremony.

Bayley had one day left.

One day until she married Finn Bálor.

It was going to be the longest day of her life. She wanted to marry him then and there, but she knew the saying: good things come to those who wait.

She couldn't wait to marry him. He was everything she wanted and more. Yes, she knew it sounded cheesy, but she didn't care. He was the love of her life.

"So, do you want to do anything today?" Finn asked her.

"No, I think I just want to relax. If that's okay with you?"

He smiled and pulled her in for a hug. He couldn't wait until tomorrow to be her husband. He loved her so much and tomorrow was the only thing on his mind.

Bayley woke up the next morning with a smile on her face. She saw her dress handing on the back of the door. She spent the next couple hours preparing herself. Sasha was doing her makeup, a very natural look. Becky was on hair duty, and the other bridesmaids were helping as needed.

They all walked down and outside to where the ceremony was being held. The hotel was very close to where the actual event was. Bayley took a deep breath as her dad appeared beside her.

"Hey, I've been meaning to tell you something," he whispered to his daughter.

"What?"

"I never liked Aaron anyway."

Bayley smiled and let out a small laugh. "I love you, Dad."

"I love you too. But, I know that it's okay to give you away to this boy. He loves you just as much as I do."

She almost wanted to cry, but didn't. The two walked down the aisle and there was Finn at the end of it. He looked adorable, and the way he was looking at her made her smile even bigger.

The ceremony was traditional, as that's what the two had wanted. However, the ending statement made everyone cheer and clap.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

"I love you," Finn said as she looked at him.

"I love you too."

He kissed her and then they were off to the reception to really get the party started.

<><><><><>

Ahhh that's it! I hope you guys enjoyed this story as much as I did! Thank you guys for all the endless support, it means the absolute world to me :)