thirteen;

Finn Bàlor walked through the doors of his apartment to find it empty. He didn't have a clue where Bayley was. He thought her shift was supposed to end an hour ago. He just decided to let it go and wait for her. He sat down on the couch, turning on the TV.

Finn wondered how he had gotten to this point in his life. He had a financially stable job, a great apartment in the city, and a girlfriend that he never imagined he'd have. Finn was so grateful for everything, and he couldn't wait until Bayley came home.

Oh, that was another thing he decided he'd ask her tonight.

He was going to ask her to live here with him; permanently.

He heard a soft knock on the door. He hadn't given her a key yet, and he decided that he needed to do that. It was all in his plan tonight.

"Finn, can you open the door? I don't have a key," he heard her soft voice on the other side of the door.

"Not yet," he mumbled under his breath.

Finn walked towards the door and opened it to reveal a tired Bayley. She stepped in and gave him a hug and a kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck and placed a kiss on his lips. Bayley had been enjoying her stay here and was excited that she was Finn's girlfriend.

"Bayley, there's something I've been meaning to ask you," Finn said as he led her to the bar stool in the kitchen.

She followed him, not knowing what was in store for her. She, of course, thought the worst. For example, she thought Finn was going to dump her, or he was going to tell her to leave. Little did she know what was coming next.

"Bayley, I have loved you staying here. You bring me so much joy and I cannot thank you enough for that," he started as he went to grab something from the cabinet. "And, I want you to live with me."

Bayley's eyes went wide as he slid the key across the table to her. She curled her fingers around it, securing it tightly in her palm. She didn't know if this moment was going to come, but she was happy that it did.

"Finn, thank you."

He smiled and then the two conversed about random topics such as work, favorite foods, and where the next date would be.

"Okay, but you have to admit, going to Radio City Music Hall to see the Rockettes would be epic," Bayley said as the two sat on the couch.

"Yeah, if you're into that kind of stuff. I'd personally love to go see a Broadway show."

Bayley turned her head to face her boyfriend. She could not believe those words just came out of his mouth. She had known Finn for about a month now and could not see him going to a Broadway musical.

"I'm sorry, did you just say Broadway? Finn, I cannot see you as the guy who likes musicals and plays."

Finn put his arm around her, pulling her closer to him. "There's a lot of things you don't know about me, doll."

She smiled as they sat in silence. Bayley never imagined her life this way, not after Aaron. He never treated her this way, even before he cheated on her. Finn had sparked some happiness back into her life, and that was one spark of happiness that she didn't want to diminish.

"What are you thinking about?" Finn asked, still staring straight ahead.

"Just about how much happiness you've brought back to my life. Finn, you have made me feel whole again, and I'm not just saying that because I love you, but because it's true."

Finn's ears perked up when she said that last part. There it was. She said the "L" word that he had been dying to use ever since he first saw her. Now, he could say it back and nothing would be weird.

"I love you too."

"Wait, did I say I love you? Not that I don't because I obviously do, but-"

He had cut her rambling off with a kiss. He loved this girl and couldn't wait to see where their relationship was going to go from here.

<><><><><>

hey everybody! sorry for not updating this book in like forever, but i feel as if wattpad has been SUPER dead lately.