five;

Bayley walked into her apartment, putting her keys down on the countertop. Sasha wasn't in sight, so Bayley assumed she wasn't home.

Bayley turned on the TV, thinking about her night. She was excited for the wedding now that she had met the best man. She wasn't going to deny it, he was cute.

She heard the door open, followed by a pair of heels clicking on the hardwood floor. Bayley knew it was Sasha.

"Hey, Sasha," Bayley greeted her roommate.

Sasha stepped back in surprise, letting out a breath. "God, don't scare me like that."

Bayley chuckled and looked at her best friend. "Where did you go tonight?"

"Charlotte and I went out for drinks, she said she wanted to try out this new bar on 1st Avenue."

Bayley nodded and then Sasha joined her on the couch. "How was the rehearsal dinner?"

"Good, I met the best man, rehearsed some of my speech, and of course, I saw Becky," Bayley started. "Overall, it was great. The catering looks like it's going to be good, Becky showed me the menu."

"Nice, I'm excited to go to the wedding I think it's going to be so cute."

I nodded and then Sasha went to shower, but before she did, she had one question to ask Bayley.

"So, who is the best man?"

Bayley was taken aback for a second by her question. She knew it was coming, but she wasn't ready to keep talking about the guy.

"Uh, his name is Finn."

Sasha stared at her with a furrowed brow and her hands on her hips. "That's it?"

"What do you mean that's it? You asked for his name an-"

"I want details about him Bay, like what was he like? What does he look like? You know, all the juicy details about this guy."

Bayley sighed and then leaned back against the couch. "Fine. He had dark brown hair, piercing blue eyes, like Sash, they were blue. He was wearing a black shirt with dark jeans. Is that enough information for you?"

Sasha laughed. "Yes, sorry for pressuring you, but look at how much I just learned about this guy."

Bayley rolled her eyes and then Sasha left her by herself. Bayley knew that this wedding was going to be different than her own, but she still had a hatred for weddings.

It wasn't her fault her ex-fiancé was an idiot.

She sighed, thinking about the life she could've had. She could've had kids, a loving husband, and probably two dogs. But, she didn't have any of that.

But then she remembered that that life would be a fantasy. She wouldn't have a loving husband, she'd just have a husband. Aaron wasn't devoted to her, and it took her up until he wedding day to realize that.

God, sometimes she wondered what would have happened if she hadn't found out.

She would be living that fantasy, that would've been her life.

"Bay, are you okay? I've been saying your name for like two minutes now," Sasha had re-entered the room with a towel on her head and a robe on her body.

"Sorry, I was just..." Bayley trailed off.

"What?" Sasha came and sat back down next to her.

"Thinking. About what my life would be like if I married Aaron."

Sasha nodded her head. "Awful, that's what it would've been. You would've married a cheater, a bastard, a liar; all of the above. He wasn't good enough for you and I'm so happy you figured that out before anyone said "I do" at the altar."

Bayley smiled and leaned her head on Sasha's shoulder. "Sash, am I ever going to find a guy?"

"Of course! You're smart, pretty, funny, and you have a great personality. Any guy would be lucky to be your boyfriend. And when the right guy comes around, I'll give him the speech."

Bayley sat up and looked at her. "What speech?"

"The "I'm going to kick your ass if you hurt my best friend" speech," Sasha said.

"Thanks, I appreciate it, I'm going to go bed now. Goodnight Sasha."

Sasha said goodnight and then turned off the TV as Bayley went back to the bathroom.

<><><><><>

hey guys! i hope you all enjoyed the chapter!! more coming soon!