six;

Finn Bálor walked through his apartment door, throwing his keys on the table as he did so. The wedding was tomorrow and Finn was looking forward to it.

He had met the maid of honor, and she was a really down to earth person. She was sweet and seemed to care about him. Her name was Bayley. 

Finn grabbed an iced coffee from the fridge and sat down on the couch. He turned on the WWE Network, one of his favorite things to watch. Finn decided on an older PPV, as he was finding out those were the better ones.

Finn felt his phone vibrate in his back pocket. He placed the coffee down on the table, paused the TV, and took his phone out of his pocket. He saw a number flash on the screen and he immediately didn't recognize it.

There was a missed call from the number and a voicemail. He decided it wouldn't hurt to listen to the voicemail.

Hey Finn, it's Bayley. Becky gave me your phone number and I just wanted to call to let you know. I hope you're excited for the wedding tomorrow, because I know I am.

Finn heard the voicemail click dead, signaling it was over. He placed the phone in front of him, pondering his thoughts.

He decided to call her back.

"Hello?" He heard her voice on the other line.

"Hey, it's Finn, I just wanted to let you know that I got your message."

"Oh, Finn, hey! Yeah, sorry if I caught you off guard-"

"Bayley, it's fine," he cut her off.

Finn heard her sigh. "So, what's up?"

"Nothing much, I'm excited for the wedding tomorrow."

Finn smiled to himself after he said the statement. He was hoping she was excited too, at least to see him. Finn waited for her response on the other line.

"Hey, do you want to do something crazy?" He heard her answer.

"Define crazy."

"Meet me at the Starbucks on 4th."

Finn heard the phone click dead. He grabbed his jacket and started walking down the street.

He walked into Starbucks and saw the woman with dark hair sitting alone at a table. She had a latte in her hand and her phone in the other.

Finn sat down next to her. "Hey."

"Hi, so when I said something crazy, I just wanted to know if you'd meet me. I wanted to talk to you about something, just not over the phone."

Finn nodded as he sat back in his chair a little. This woman wanted to talk to him, and for right now, that was good enough for him.

"So, I have this thing with weddings," she started and continued to look at him.

He grabbed her hand. "Hey, whatever it is, you can tell me."

She sighed and nodded. "Well, I was once engaged to this guy, and I thought we were going to get married. I almost married him, but I'm so glad I didn't. Turns out, he was cheating on me, and had gotten another woman pregnant, all behind my back."

He saw a tear drop down her face and he wiped it away with his thumb. "I don't know who this guy is, but he sounds like a real asshole. I'm glad you found out everything before you married him."

"Thanks, you know I was a little hesitant to be Becky's maid of honor?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, hell I haven't even been to a wedding since that incident happened. I was just so fearful of them, Finn."

"Well, don't be worried. I promise you tomorrow is going to be filled with nothing but laughter and joy."

"Promise?"

He looked her in the eyes. "I promise."

She continued to look at him. Bayley was sensing an attraction towards him.

"Do you want to hear another story?"

He nodded. "Sure."

"I saw you in here once. I was getting a coffee and they called your name, and that's all I knew about you."

He smiled. He liked this woman, whether she liked him back or not, that didn't matter to him at this point.

Finn liked Bayley and that was all he needed to know going into this wedding.

<><><><><>
hey friends!! they are connecting, ahhh!! hope you all enjoyed the chapter!