Chapter 34

Mystery pov

'One that loves so much, he knows he can't let her go, the other loves so much, he knows that he needs too' enters my mind. It was an old piece of the prophecy, I wonder...

I've done what I can to convince her to come back, I've shown her the way. Let's hope she is coming out.

I pull away, softly pecking her lips once more, the small tingles still there.

Anytime soon. I watch a little longer, the lose grip on my hand, the heart beat, warmth, anything.

I was listening intently, and nearly shit myself when she squeezed my hand.

God, don't make me jump!

I smile, and her eyes weakly open.....

Eve's pov

My eyes open, and I see the blonde guy who had tried to drain me.

He was the one who guided me back, he brought me back! He saved me?!

"Y-you?" I question. He nods. I weakly pull him down, and he stiffened, gasping when I gently hug him.

He wrapped his arms around me, and I whispered "thank you" he smiled into my neck, and pulled away, standing up.

I see my boys, and smile "guys!" I was bombarded with a hug, and hug them all.

I felt them all kiss my cheek, and I was so happy. I missed them all "are you guys ok?" They all say "we are, now your back" I smile.

"We love you too" Jax states, and I smile, hugging them. I look at the blonde boy, and he looked uncomfortable "what's wrong?" I question

"I'm sorry, but this couldn't go without something in return" I was confused, what?

"We have to do something, in order to get you back..." Jax whispers.

I look at them all "let me do it! Don't do anything to them" He shakes his head.

"I'm truelly sorry, I don't want to do this, but it's what I have to do, even if I don't want to".

"What do they have to do?" He looks at them "one of them has to let you go" my eyes widen

"No! I can't accept that! I can't out them through that! It will hurt them! Take me back! Please!".

I look at them, Calex was angry, and sad. I know he doesn't want to let me go, he's willing to fight.

"Isn't there anything else?" He asks. The guys shake his head, looking down.

Jax, he was sad, but held understanding, he kept quiet, thinking.

"I'll do it" everyone's head snaps into Calex's direction. I gasp.

"She deserves to be happy, and someone who can give her the things she dreams of, to treat her like a queen" A tear trails down my cheek.

"All I ever wanted, was for her to be happy" he smiles, a genuine one, but I could see the pain in his eyes.

"Calex..." I whisper. He strokes my cheek "let me do this, it's the right thing to do" I was crying, and Kade wrapped his arms around me.

"I will erase your bond, then take away all the feelings you had as mates, and memory of being mates, and turn it to so you think you were best friends, and had a crush, then you got over it... It will hurt for a few minutes, for both of you. Then it will be gone, and what I said will be there".

He nods his head, I was going to go to him, but he shakes his head "I've kissed you a lot... As much as it would be nice... I can't take it from you".

"I love you" I cry, and he smiles, saying it back, and waited as the blonde raised his hands to Calex's face.

Suddenly, he was tugged back "this isn't right. You two need each other. You can give her more than I wish I could. I have to do this, because I'm ready. You need her" he smiles.

I cry, and go over to him "why?" He wraps his arms around me, and rest his head on mine "we both love you, very much. But I'm doing this, because I love you, and will do anything for the both of you. I know he will do the same, but this is my time".

"I love you" he whispers "me too" I press my lips to his, and he mimics, smiling softly, stroking my cheek.

Calex came over, and asked if he was sure, cause he would do it. Jax just said, that he knew that it wouldn't be right if Calex did it.

They both actually hugged, and it warmed my heart.

He pulls away, and looks at blonde "can you do the same for her... I don't want her to be sad, and look at me, seeing all the things I can't".

He nods, and I shake my head, no "I can't..." He smiles "please... For me?" He looked so ready, happy, with sadness in his eyes

They turn gold, and I knew it was his wolf "I love you, too, O wanted to say that, before we forget. Just know, we wills till protect you as friends" I smile, and hug him.

"I love you too" he purrs, and kisses my cheek. The boy before us, places a hand on both of our heads, and then everything went black...