Chapter 15

Eve's pov

I felt someone softly shaking me, and hushed voices "stop that", then a huff was sounded by me.

"Why?" It whispered back. "She looks so peaceful, maybe we should let her relax more" that was a slightly husky tone.

"I know, but she needs food, who knows when she last ate was" this voice was similar, but lighter.

"True..." I groan softly, and go to sit up. "Easy" the voice next to me says.

I look up, and see a boy with same hair as the raven boy, but this one has brown instead. His eyes were green, kind of like mine.

He sniffed me, and smiled. I look at him, and he smiles more "hello, let me help you" he says kindly, helping me sit, and lean on the headboard.

"Thanks..." I whisper. He grins, and sits beside me, while raven came over.

He had a plate in his hand, and came towards the bed. I felt something softly stroke my hair, and I felt a little calm.

"Move your hand" he growls a little, his eyes slowly turning gold, then back to blue.

"Sorry, time of the month" he grumbles. Me and the boy look at each other, before looking up at raven.

"That's not what I mean! Kaden, you know exactly what I'm on about" the boy next to me laughs.

I giggle, and the dark haired boy smiles. I blush, and look down. He sits beside me, causing the bed to dip again.

"So, your name's Kaden?" I ask quietly as I look at the brunette. A smile crawls back on to his face.

"Yes, but you can call me Made if you want" he offers. I smile "Kade... Nice name" his grin only grew bigger.

For some reason, I felt at ease around Kade. It was nice. I look at the raven haired boy.

"How about you?" I question softly, a small smile on my face. "I'm Jax, what might your name be beautiful?".

I blush, and look away. He turns my head towards him, I felt those tingles again.

"E-Eve... My name's Eve... I like your name" I whisper. He had a big smile on his face, that dropped into a bad boy smile, but not fully.

"I love yours. It's beautiful, just like you" I blush harder, and move my face away again.

"Kaden, can you give us a minute?" He asks the brunette. He nods, and smiles "see you later munchkin" I grin, and say bye.

"I got you some food" he whispers. I smile, and say "thank you, but you didn't have to".

"Well, in our world, we believe we should look after our mates, especially the males, we want to keep our ladies safe" I smile.

"But in human terms, we want to make sure you're ok. We want to do this" he smiles.

"You have a good grip on the whole human thing" I say with a smile.

He nods "I do, which can be explained another time. As of now, we want you to have some food" I nod.

"Thank you" I say again. He smiles "anytime". He hands me the spoon, and smiles when our hands touch.

I really need to talk to him about all this.

"I love ready break... It's my favorite thank you" I say. He suddenly grins, making his face brighter.

"It was all the serial I had in the cupboard... It's my favorite too" I couldn't help but grin "that's awesome" his eyes lit up, and so many emotions flashed through his eyes.

I scoop some up, and when it drops, I move it to make a pattern.

I go to have some, but suddenly, I felt queezy. I set the bowl down "bathroom?" He points to a spare door, and I run as fast as possible.

I close the door, and drop to my knees as I puke into the toilet. I couldn't stop, my throat burned, and when it did, I felt terrible.

I always hate being sick. I hear a knock on the door "you ok, little one?" I groan "yeah".

"Can I come in? Please" I didn't answer, so he came in. "Oh little one" he whispers, coming closer after shutting the door.

"Stay...there. I'm disgusting" I whimper. He growls a little, and crouches beside me "you still look beautiful to me" I blush, and cough.

I heave into the toilet again, and he moved my hair, rubbing my back soothingly, as he said everything will be ok.

I stop, and he whispers "all out?" I groan "I think, and hope so" I look at him, and he gasped, and looks at the toilet, flushing for me.

"It's all over my face, isn't it?" He uses tissue to wipe my mouth, and I see blood.

"B..." I couldn't get it out, he hushed me softly. "Let me clean you up, and get you something warm. Then we will talk darling".

I nod weakly, this is going to be long, and hopefully not embarrassing....