Chapter 13

Mystery 2 pov

I hadn't expected my brother to run himself all over me, then shove me ass first into some shrubs.

I growl at him, he shares a cheeky grin as he says "keep an eye out".

With that, he howled, and run pass the house. I hear a snarl from inside, and watch the person emerge.

I knew it was him. Fucker had to be involved somehow.

I watched as he chased after Kaden, Kaden had a grin on his face, causing me to shake my head.

Always loved trouble that kid.

When the cost was clear, I walked up to the house, hearing the soft snores of the girl on the bed.

My breath was taken away by the sight of her, oxygen now replaced with the scent. It's her...

I get closer, and see the initials on the flesh of her neck. Bastard, he marked her!

She whimpers in her sleep slightly, and clutches the sheets to her chest.

I softly stroke her cheek, then play with a lock of hair. I place it behind her ear, feeling sparks.

Yep, it's her.

She groans softly, and my junior came out to play. I softly growl, and kiss her cheek.

She moans slightly, inhaling. I smile, and get in the position to scoop her up. I need to get the both of us out of here before he realizes.

Suddenly, a deadly snarl is behind me, and I had to let go of her, so I can protect myself, and her.

"Get away from her" he growls. I snarl back "never!" He takes a step forwards, and so do I.

I hear a soft groan, and look over my shoulder to see her waking up.

"Wh-where..." She whispers. She looks around, and grumbles how she wished everything was a dream.

She touched her neck, groaning. What I would do, just to kiss her.

She looked our way, anger, confusion, and worry clouded into one.

"W-what's going o-on? And you!" She glares at her capturer "you marked me! I didn't want to be! I hate you for this!".

She got up, to march at him. Fist raised. However, her body crumbled towards the floor, she looked really pale.

I managed to catch her, the sparks overwhelming. She groaned, mumbling how everything was tingling.

"Your with me, my love" I whisper. I felt a hard force hit my jaw, and I kept her down on the ground.

"She is mine! My female! Fuck off you bastard!" I growl, my eyes shifting "she belongs with me to! I will not let you ruin this, or ruin her!".

I watched as he started shaking, and then a figure had run, and jumped through the door opening.

They slammed like a log down on his head, and he fell unconscious. Dropping with a heavy thud.

I smile at my brother "perfect timing as always" he chuckles "you know me, I like to be punctual for these things".

I chuckle, and turn to the girl, she whimpered, and tried to back away from me.

I let out a small growl, and bend down "it's ok love, we won't hurt you. We are going to take care of you".

She looked unsure, and sighed as she relaxed against the floor, not sleeping, just resting.

"Can you take me to my home? Please?" I nod, scooping her up "you're coming with my, my beauty".

She tried to struggle, but I held her in my arms, laying her head on my chest. She softly inhales, groaning.

I peck her head, inhaling as well. I can't believe I found her...