Chapter 33

Jax's pov

She's gone...

Tears escaped my eyes, Kaden was whimpering. He had shifted into his wolf, letting him take over. He's trying to handle it.

"He'll come out after" I nod, understanding his growls, since I'm a werewolf.

I stroke his head, and he licks my hand, laying with his head on her leg.

Calex had watery eyes, but tried to hold it in. His howl, was the most emotional thing I've heard and seen from him. He kept mumbling how he would save her.

I hear feet, and see the vamps, they are helping us. Two of them come over, and help the blood flow.

They looked sad.

I couldn't hear anything. No heart beat, her skin staid pale. Her warmth now gone.

I bow my head. I hear Calex chanting "wake up" over an over. "She's gone" I whisper.

"No! We will get her back!" He roared. Suddenly, more footsteps are heard.

Glancing up, I snarl when another familiar blonde entered my view.

"We killed you!" I growl. "You did, like I said to him, you can't get rid of me" he chuckles.

"Well done, you defeated the infamous vampire King, Eric Draven" we didn't say anything.

He looked down, a slight sympathetic, and sad look crossing his face, before it was gone in seconds.

"He actually went through with the ritual? What an idiot" he laughs "you knew this would happen?" He nods.

"I did, but I thought he would stop, since he started to chose her as his. Stupid bastard".

I snarl "you could have stopped this. You could have saved her. Why aren't you dead? You're a vampire" he didn't answer, and shrugged.

"Well, either way, I could save her, she would always make it" Calex growled "she's fucking dead! You didn't save her!".

"I can bring her back" I look at him, eyes narrowed. "Do it" I look at Calex, and I nod after.

"It requires something in return" he warns "I don't care, just do it!" Calex growled.

I nod in agreement. "Back away" he warns. Kade shuffles back, I do the same, but Calex keeps her in his lap "I stay" he growls.

"Fine, I'll leave" Calex snarls, kisses her head, and lays her down.

He sits beside us, and never took his eyes off them "do what you have to" he looks away, finally. I sit and watch as he leans down towards her...

Mystery pov

Her skin was so pale, no longer warm, but as cold as ice. If only I had the chance to kill the bastard myself.

It's ok my love, I will make you better, I think to myself. I lean down, cradling her head, and softly press my lips to hers.

I swarm around in her head, connecting my mind with hers....

I see her huddled in the corner, in the shadows.

I clear them away with the fire, and she gasps. "Y-you? How are you here? You died!".

I smile "it's ok, I mean no harm. We are in your mind. I came to talk to you" She nods her head.

I sit down opposite her, and share a friendly smile "what do you want to talk about?".

"Well, I want to bring you back" she looked so confused, it was cute.

"What do you mean?" I sigh, and scratch the back of my neck, god, I'm going to feel bad for doing this to her.

"Your mates, and friend are waiting for you. You will remember what happened when you return. But you need to come back to us".

"How? Where am I then?" I share a sad smile "you... Didn't make it. They tried everything. I can bring you back".

She was silent, and asks "are you tricking me?" I shake my head, no. "Like I said before, you can always count on me".

She was silent once more. I stand up, and she was going to move, so so hold my hand out.

She softly takes it, and I felt the tingles. I gently pull her up, and let go.

"Ok"....