Chapter 32

Jax's pov

He kept banging on the barrier, and I knew what was happening.

He was breaking free.

More silver appeared, and suddenly, it irrupted! He was a blur, he ripped that bastard off her, and I could feel the barrier vanish.

I drop to my knees, getting my energy back. Kade was next to me, and I pat his back "you alright" he nods.

We watch, and see as our brother fights... To the death...

Calex's pov

I punched him, and he lowered her down, I was up, and punching his face in. He gave it as good as he got.

He punched me, kicked me. I did the same, he grabbed a stick, and shoved it in my abdomen, growling, I rip it out, and plane it into his shoulder.

He hissed, and I kick his knee in, hearing the pop as it moved out of place, followed by the crack of his shin.

I lengthen my nails, scratching his chest, his face, his neck, anything I could get a hold of.

I could see the vampires watching, and my teeth lengthened, I can smell her blood.

I grip his neck, plunging my teeth into it, ripping chunks out. Blood squirting everywhere.

He was panting, on his knees. I stand above him, and snarl "you shall rot in hell, for taking my mate".

"You fool. I could have brought her back! I have the power! She was my ch-s I roar, and slash through his flesh, watching as his head flew through the air, rolling off the platform.

Snarling, I kick his body, sending it flying towards the location his head went.

I turn, seeing the guys surround her, the vamps moving out of my way.

I can smell her blood, I want it, I need it. I want her. I march over, growling at the boys "calm down, it's just us" I was trying to take deep breaths.

"Her blood" I growl. "Ignore it, think of her, not that" I could see the smile on her face in my mind.

I latch on to it for dear life. I gain all sense, just, my wolf back, but near the front. I look at her.

She was so pale, so still. I felt my heart ache "where's the blood equipment?! He was going to exchange the blood! Bring her back!".

I couldn't find anything, I snarl at the vampires "you lot!" they all bow "yes my King?" They question.

I felt proud, why? And why are they calling me that?

"Did he bring anything? How was he going to bring her back?" One of them stepped forwards.

"He believed that, the ritual would give him her power. So when he drained her, he could use that power to bring her back".

I growl "but, we would sense it, we caught nothing. It staid inside her. He wasn't worthy" I growl again.

Another stepped up "we didn't mean any trouble, we just did as asked, he was our king, the first". I nod, and turn to her. I hold her head, I listen, trying to find anything.

There was a faint thud a smile on my face, the guys were relieved. We need to get blood fast!

"Go get equipment, and blood bags!" The vamps vanish, and I hold her hand more. Jax did the same, he looked sad.

They will be back, we will help her. I focus on all the ways I will tell her I love her, how I will keep her locked away. She will make jokes, laugh, and be happy again.

Suddenly, everything fell silent. I listen intently, and freeze. No.

I let out a loud howl, along with Jax. We clutch her to us, laying her across our laps.

She's gone!...