Chapter 19

Jax's pov

We managed to reach the area, it was a brick shed. I could here voices inside. One was hers.

"Move it" I look at mine and my brothers company. He was marching towards the door, and booted it down.

"Give me back my female you bastard's!" He roared, the blonde beside my Eve was looking at her.

"Boys, we have company!" Suddenly, a group of vamps came. Fuck, I can't let them near us, or her.

I hear a groan, and see she was waking up, and he was beside her. I heard him say quarter of a pint left in her.

I growl, my wolf wanting out, we both take charge, batting. I punch, kick, and bite the oncoming men.

I see Eve was free, and weekly struggling... She needs me. I try to fight, but got shoved into the wall.

I battle, Kaden coming to my aid...

Mystery pov

I snapped their necks, slicing through their skin, ripping strips of flesh from bone, puncturing their body with my fists.

Blood was spraying everywhere. I smirk as I break more bones, and rip heads from bodies.

I see Eve slowly waking up, the blonde beside her, fidling with her pipes.

I snarl "he's hurting our girl! Kill the fucker!" My eyes turn dark, and I race forwards. I cut her ropes, but he backhanded me. Another vampire came at me, swinging his puny fists.

I block easily, then counter attack, dodge, and punch though his face, crushing it.

I see Eve scooting back, she looked so frail, so weak. He was closing in on her.

I pounced, and pummeled his face in. He put up a good fight, but I was in rage. He hurt my girl, no one is going to live.

"She's mine! My female you fucker! No one touches her!" I grip his neck, slamming him into the floor, hearing cracks.

"You can kill me, but it won't stop me" he laughs "fucking watch me" with that, I tore his head clean off, blood squirting everything.

I see Eve slumped over, and a vampire running at her. "Eve! Watch out!" Jax yelled.

She gasped, and I knew she was too tired to move anymore. I race to her, using everything I had.

I made it just in time, and rolled with it, earning a dull ache in my upper arm, and then again in my shoulder.

It hissed, and I ripped its heart out. I head to her side, and she was trying to force herself to stay awake.

"You... Save me... Again" I nod gruffly reply in the link "in a heartbeat".

"Thank you... Times two" she whispers. I nod, and she adds "drained... Blood... Switch so... Not poisonous... Not done... Yet".

I snarl, and see Jax looking around, finding the equipment. "thanks... Guys..." Then her eyes drifted shut.

I roar, and hurriedly hook everything up. The fluid drifted into her system.

The colour was slowly coming back, but she was still cold. Come back to me baby.

"You alright?" Jax questions, his eyes heading my way. Kaden's worried look soon landed on me too, turning into wonder.

"Fine" he drops his gaze "did they get you?" I shrug "small scratch".

"Did it bite you?" I snarl "no, I didn't, now stop fucking asking me stupid questions" I roar, using my tone.

He growled, and I look at her, feeling her faint heartbeat pick back up.

I never took my eyes off her. I could feel the venom spread. Slowly, causing a slight tingly sensation.

I was bitten....