Hot Head

{Paul}

"YOU, are my Imprint." I said lovingly.

She didn't stop me when I slide my arms around her waist. She still didn't stop me when I leaned in close to her.

Well if she isn't going to stop me then I'm going for it.

I let my lips touch hers.

And just like all of my daydreams about kissing her, these full lips were so soft and warm. Suddenly her lips began to move with mine and I couldn't help the anxiousness I had built up so I gently bit down on her succulent bottom lip.

She gasped out in surprise and I deepened our kiss by dipping my tongue into her mouth. I found hers and the two moved together sensuously.

Kissing her was beyond Anything I have ever experienced. The Imprint current I usually felt between us through touch was magnified in this kiss.

No others kiss compared.

It was deep and lingering, it was greedy but patient, her taste was sweet and I couldn't get enough to sate me.

I drew away slowly knowing I could only compose control over my wolf for so long.

And now that my wolf and I have found our Imprint it's only a matter of time before the urge to bond and mate kicks in.

She pouted prettily at me so I pecked her lips lightly then walked her to the car.

I let her in and then I went to the drivers side and got in. I started the car and SHE grabbed my hand. I looked over at my Angel and saw her smiling up at me, my lips were still tingling from our kiss but I brought her delicate hand up to my lips and I placed a kiss on each of her fingers.

I drove and we sat in a comfortable silence, just enjoying each others company.

When I pulled up to her house I saw a squad car.

"Hey my Fathers home." She said surprised.

We got off the car and I wasn't ready to leave her side yet but knew I should let her get to her father.

"Wanna come in?" She asked.

I nodded and we both went inside. I figured I may as well meet her father while I'm here. Per her instructions I sat in the living room and waited. Finally I heard them talking before they both entered the living room, he had the Ateara signature curly hair.

"Dad the is Paul Lahote... Paul this my Father Quin Ateara."

Her father was smiling and began walking toward me with his hand reached out ready to shake mine.

I took his hand and shook but before I could say something he pulled my t-shirt sleeve up on my right arm.

He grew up here so he would know what it was and more importantly, what it meant.

I knew he felt my body temperature plus he saw my tattoo and his face changed from happy go lucky Quin Ateara to pissed off police officer Dad.

"Out! I want you out of my house now. And don't come back!" He said angrily.

I immediately got pissed off.

No one is going to keep me away from my imprint, not even her father.

"Dad stop it." Lacey said. Her words seemed to break his rage.

He softened once again.

He sighed and spoke. "Lacey please, you don't know what's going on... He's not a good boy, he's not what you think."