Unexpected

{Paul}

Having Lacey that close to me, that...exposed. I had to fight against every fucking urge that roared inside me to mate with my imprint.

She was ready too.

I know we could've finally gone all the way but not here...not like this, with the pack right outside the small bathroom and my imprint in another man's T-shirt no less.

I'd placed her back on her two feet and sighed heavily, "We should get back out there."

She nodded quietly and once we left the privacy of the bathroom (hand in hand because my wolf couldn't resist the urge to keep touching her), no one dared to joke about our time in the restroom or anything as Jake was still passed out and Billy was talking to the Doctor.

Once Doctor Cullen left though, we had to tell Bill what was going on with my imprint.

"Have you ever heard of anything like this?" I asked after Lacey told Billy all about her inability to leave.

Billy smiled then sighed. "It's more common than you think...Your Leader's Imprint is also a leader by extension...back when Sam was leader Emily had a little hold on all of you too, only she never gave any of you a direct orders the way Mckayla has apparently done with Lacey."

I hated to hear it.

My wolf didn't like our imprint being ordered around by anyone much less someone who doesn't even have a wolf. "Well, is there anything we can do, to remove this unofficial order."

"Oh it's as official an order as they come, and the order can only be revoked by the individual who gave the order or their equivalant...so in short, either Mckayla or Jacob have to tell you you're free to go."

How strange, I never suspected the pack leader's imprint would hold power over us as well. This can lead to a lot of trouble.

"Fine, let's just get one of them to release me then and I'll be on my way."

"One small problem." I said shaking my head. "In case you missed the screaming and cussing episode earlier, Jacob is unconscious from his recovery as he was attacked during the fight...nothing too serious, not a bite or anything but I don't see him waking up anytime soon as the Doctor filled him up with all sorts of meds to ease his pain."

Billy nodded along to my words.

"And Kay?" She asked.

I winced a little, as I'm sure no one had told Billy what happened either.

"Mckayla is with the Cullens... When she got to the field the fight was close to being over already, we were winning and some of the new leeches started trying to run away...It was damn near over." I growled in frustration as I remember how close we were to all of us walking away unharmed.

"One of the leeches caught Mckayla's scent and started running in her direction...Leah saw the vamp fixing to attack her so she ran over only she was a few seconds late. The vampire bit Mckayla and started draining her, the bite also began releasing venom into her blood stream." I said filling them in. Lacey was so upset and tears brimmed her eyes but I continued.

"Leah went after the leech still and got the bloodsucker off of Mckayla before he could drink her dry. The vamp was stronger than Leah and that's when Jake got in to get the leech off Leah. The blood it had just drank must've enhanced him somehow because he got a hold of Jake and crushed his whole right side. Then some of us and the Cullens attacked the bloodsucker and finally finished him off. So we have to wait until Doctor Cullen can remove all the venom and give Mckayla a blood transfusion or until Jake's conscious long enough to give the command." I finished.