8: Would/Would not

Once family's visit was over, we all gathered to the entrance of the building,bidding our farewells to them.

I hugged Lucille, held Lucy, and swung Lucius around like a windmill. I stood in front of the grandmother,who gave me a kind smile.

"You best be a good wife girl" she says, her smile never leaving,"or I'll have to revisit and set you straight".

I smile,and hug the old woman,"take care of yourself" I tell her,and feel her hug me back.

When they left,Commodus and I made our way down the hallway. When all of a sudden, he started bursting with laughter, leaning against the wall to keep himself from falling.

"What's so funny?" I ask him,watching as the emperor cried actual tears.

"Y-you should've seen the look on your face~!" He says through his laughter,"you were priceless, and when the dog vomited on the floor after you held her was hilarious!"

"It's not my fault she's old!" I retort,"and besides, you said that meant she liked me!"

"I was kidding!" He yelled,"I didn't think she would actually vomit!"

"It's still not funny..." I tell him,crossing my arms.

"Yes it was" he says,continuing our way down the hall.

"No it wasn't"

"Yes it was"

"Was not"

"Was too"

"Was not!"

"Was too!"

"WAS NOT!"

"WAS TOO!"

"Your acting like a child~" I huff,"well your one to talk!" He says back,"you act like a toddler!"

"So what!" I tell him," at least I know how to have fun ya royal hineyness!"

"I told you not to call me that!"

"What are you gonna do, lock me up in the dungeon?"

"Maybe I should!"

"Oooooh I'm soooo scared, besides you would just get bored and let me out after only a couple hours!"

"How dare you! I would do no such thing you irrelevant little imp! "

"Would too,you pig nose!"

"Would not!"

"Would too!"

"WOULD NOT!"

"WOULD TOO!"

"You know what!" He says,walking past me,"Fine, I'm done with this,do what you want ,I'm going to my room".

As he was walking away, I called out to him.

"Does that mean the dog liked me!?!"

"NO!"