2: Anything?

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I scream, grabbing a glass from the desk table and breaking it to use as a weapon.

"Don't take another step~" I threaten the guards, pointing the sharp blade towards them.

I don't know how or why I got here,I was on my way to the store,and then the great Commodus restrained me. After that, I woke up in this fancy bedroom,guarded by two men in armored gear made of metal.

"Where is Commodus~?" One of the guard's whispers to the other.

Commodus...

The cold-hearted dictator...

What does he have to do with this

"He's on his way~" he answers,"now help me with this girl!"

They take slow steady steps,"STOP!" I yell, pointing the blade closer to them.

"We do not want to hurt you" a guard says," we are here in order of the emperor,he had requested we put you here".

"Why?" I question,letting out a sigh and lowering my weapon,"my apologies for the ruckus, but please tell me why he had taken me from my village".

"Because you will become the very queen of this village"

I hear a spine shuddering voice from the entrance of the bedroom, the guards clear the way, and it reveals the great emperor himself.

"Emperor Commodus..." I gasp,

He glares at me with cold,icy blue eyes,his gaze roaming up and down my body.

"Leave" he commands the guards, his demand short and assertive. The guards lightly bow,and exit the room, closing the door behind them.

Commodus slowly walks up to me,his gaze never leaving mine. He stops hunts inches away from me,then lifts his hand and takes a strand of my hair in his fingers. He puts a hand under my chin,tilting my face in multiple directions as if examining me.

"W-What are you d-doing?" I question nervously

"Just checking my dear~" he sighs," you are very beautiful,what is your name young miss?"

"Zola~" I tell him in a quiet mumble,"m-may I ask why you've brought me here?"

He lets out a chuckle,"of course~" he laughs," my apologies,it surely is rude of me to not tell you why you reside at my palace after being so forcefully taken".

He gently takes my hand

~"I have chosen you to be my bride"~

WHAT!?!?!!?!

"E-excuse me?" I question nervously,"b-but... I want to go home".

"That won't happen" he says sternly," you are to stay with me in this palace,this is your home now".

"N-no" I tell him a gently as I can,"I appreciate that you want me to marry you,but I would like to go home now please".

Suddenly,I feel a sharp grip on my jaw. I wince in pain,gazing up at the man, whose already evil eyes somehow becoming more sinister by each passing second.

"You...~" he growls,"will NOT speak to me in that manner".

I release my face from his grasp,shoving him away from me."Get off of me!" I yell," I will speak to you however I please! I don't care if you god himself,I will not be handled in hat manner!"

His face grows with shock,almost as if a woman hasn't spoken to him this way.

"H-how dare you!" He yells,"like it or not little girl,you are MINE! And I will do whatever in my power to make sure of that".

He leans forward,"surely your precious auntie wouldn't want her head to be my table piece~" he whispers in my ear.

"You wouldn't...~" I whimper,"Please...don't hurt her,I'll do anything".

"Anything~?" He coos,"if that's the case, welcome home, my beautiful queen~".

He brings his hands onto my cheeks,leaning down and kissing my forehead.

Oh my god...