Chapter 1

Kagamine Len x Reader PROJECT T.L (True Love)

Your eyes were glued to the TV, and your mouth agape and breath held. It was an audition commercial for the best group ever in Japan.

Vocaloids~

You spaz out in front of the TV, waving your arms around and giggling. You quickly write down the phone number, address, and date of the audition. Leaping to the kitchen you slam the paper down the table. Causing your parent's eyes fall down to see what was written on the piece of paper.

"Can I please go! I'll do anything! Annnnything!!!!" you fall to the floor begging.

Your parents simply chuckle, "Oh (Insert name)! Sure, there's no harm in trying to go," your Mother replies, only to be cut off by your Father.

"I need to think about this..." Your hope of going to the audition was fading away quickly, you knew your father was going to say, "No!" You just knew it!

You sigh taking the paper, and turning around walking up the stairs into the dark silent hall way that lead to your bedroom. Your dream was to become a singer and dancer, mostly to join the group Vocaloids.

Landing flat face on your pillow, you let out a long sigh of distress.

'What if I did make it in!? Someone else is taking my place now...'

Your pillow began to feel warm, due to the tears that dipped down. You gaze out the window. Shaking your head, then lifting a clench fist into the air, your eyes looking beyond the starry sky. "I'm going to the audition no matter what! I promise!"

Today was the day of the Audition, your Father as you predicted said no. However this didn't make you too sad or angry because you had already said, "Yes" to yourself. Running down the streets of your wonderful town in Osaka, you made a dash for the train that would take you to the auditions. It was expensive but worth it.

You had a long ride ahead of you. Not to mention two raging, worried parents. You stare out the window, excitement bubbling inside you. Soon you are to perform in front of the Vocaloid crew.

You were waiting for your turn to enter the audition room. Your eyes were wondering around the room, while scanning every girl who wanted the same thing as you did. All of them looked prettier than you. Each looked much more experience and well dressed. You weren't ugly- however you weren't beautiful, but the girls before you had their hair done and makeup too.

They all looked like models and some were models. Were you really beginning to regret coming on this way? Shaking your head you take a deep breath, hoping to calm your nerves.

"Next!" was the word you heard for the last three hours of your stay, all the girls who left were crying. Only two so far weren't, they were waiting again across the room.

You gulp down, you knew why they were crying and you were hoping that, that won't happen to you. Soon you were the last one left, and your heart was racing. Dancing you could say.

"Last one!" you flinch at the words, it was your time. You walk into the room. You could see them. The main Vocaloid members sitting down on a table with score sheets. Their eyes on you, while you scan the table. Hatsune was smiling, Kaito waiting patiently, Rin stared at you with her hands on her face, Len however had a narrow stare.

One that sent chills down your spine "Ah- Hello, I am (Insert full name)! And I'm am going to perform Butterfly on your right shoulder!" you bow waiting for them to reply.