Chapter 7

My vision started to get blurry before turning completely black. The last thing I saw before being engulfed by the dark was Virgil's stressed face.

I had been waking up and falling back asleep for a while now. I wasn't really tired, but I couldn't move my body. After the first few attempts to try and get up from off of the couch, I gave up and tried going back to sleep. It worked for a while until I got too bored and I was finally able to move. Once I gathered enough strength, I started to stretch and try to inch my way to the edge of the couch. Once I got there, I tried to slowly (and by slowly, I mean slowly) stand up and gain my balance. After a few minutes I got the hang of it and could start to take baby steps before being startled by Thomas.

He was walking down the stairs and scared me, so I fell, alerting him immediately that something wasn't right. "Jesus, Thomas! You scared the crap out of me, man!" I said."Oh, I didn't realize you were up yet! I'm so sorry! Do you need help?" He asked apologetically. "I wouldn't mind a little help." I said with a smile. He quickly, but gingerly, grabbed my arm and hoisted me back onto the couch. As soon as I said it, I wondered if it sounded like I was flirting with him. I don't know why, but it made me kind of nervous. It's not that I wouldn't date Thomas, it's that I already kind of have my eyes on Virgil.

I know Virgil is a part of Thomas, but they are still very different. I was brought out of my tangent of thoughts by a sharp pain in my stomach. I tried to muffle my groan of pain, but Thomas wasn't fooled and gave me a worried look. "Are you okay? Do you want me to get the others or take you to the hospital?" He asked worriedly. "I'd rather just curl up here and never see the sun again." I said dramatically with another groan. "You know what, I'm just gonna summon Virgil so he can comfort you. I would stay with you, but I have a video to make with Joan and Talyn." He said while grabbing his keys.

"Wait, what happened to going to the movies?" I asked as I tried to sit up. I failed and groaned in pain once more while Thomas looked at me. He paused before answering me. "Well, after you passed out, we all decided to stay home and keep an eye on you until you woke up. We don't really know what or why it happened, so we didn't want to risk that either. We just figured that once we straighten all this out, we can watch a movie and chill." I gave a nod of understanding before waving him off. "Go on, you got a video to make! Just make sure you try to call Virgil out here first cause I wouldn't be able to search for him, let alone get up without being in pain." I said with a smile.

"Oh, right! Sorry!" He said before closing his eyes. He then quickly opened them, gave me a wink and then opened the door. He swiftly closed it before walking out to his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alrighty! Sorry for the cliff hanger, but not really. So, the new Sanders Sides video is a thing... I'm not gonna say anything except I'm definitely putting Remus in the book very soon because how could I not? Also, thanks for reading the chapter! Sorry there's no schedule, but it's easier to write when there's no time limit or stress. Well, thanks for reading, and I'll see you in the next chapter!

Natty out! ✌️