Chapter 4

Your pov:

When I woke up, I went to go grab my phone from the charger and checked the time. It was still pretty early so I'm fine. 'Wait... what's the day of the week?' I thought before actually opening up my phone, checking the day. "TODAY'S MONDAY!!!! How could I forget?!?!" I practically screamed in my one person apartment. I grabbed my book bag, wallet, keys, sketchbook, pencil case, phone, and ran like the wind out the door. (I want to make it clear that you work as a barista at a coffee shop.) I ran all the way to work until I got to the crosswalk that's right in front of it. I waited for the hand to turn white so I could walk across and not be late to work for the fifth time this month. As I ran, I looked over at the crosswalk across from me to see a group of 5 similar looking guys who looked familiar. I didn't think much of it and shrugged it off as I ran through the door. I ran to the 'Employee's only' room so I could set my stuff down in my locker. I went to the bathroom and changed into my barista outfit and apron before I ran to the register. As usual, I caught a glare from the baker in the back of the kitchen. I reached into my back pocket and found my earbuds. I put them in my ears and kept walking. As soon as I reached the register, the group of guys I saw earlier walking in. Two were bickering with each other, two were trying to stop it, and one stood in the corner. They all walked up to the register, and the two that were fighting were still going at it. The one that sat in the corner came up and pushed them to the side. I swore that I've seen him from somewhere. He walked up to the counter as he took his hood off and earbuds out. I could hear My Chemical Romance blaring from each earbud. Once I could see his face, I remembered where I've seen him before. "Oh, hey! It's great to see you again so soon!" I said loud enough for only the group of guys in front of the counter to hear. They all went quiet as they each gave a questioned look. The one standing in front of me looked at me, as though he was studying my face for something.

I waited for his response while looking around the shop. I noticed there was no line and only 4 other customers sitting at tables by themselves. I turned my attention back to him to see his phone. He showed me the screen and I laughed. He showed it the rest of the guys in the group and they laughed as well. The screen showed my contact details. Remembering last night, I must've been tired when I wrote it. It says, 'Hey, don't forget about me man! Talk to me sometime, and maybe we could go to a FOB or P!ATD concert!' I lightly blushed as he turned off his phone and turned to me once more. "I almost didn't recognize you without your big black sweater and face hidden behind your phone." he said with a slight smirk. I gave a playful sigh and turned back to the rest of the group."Oh, I'm sorry! I haven't introduced myself!" I said a little embarrassed. "Don't worry, we know who you are, it's fine." said Thomas in his Steven Universe shirt. "Yes, you are Miss (Y/n) are you not?" asked Roman in his flashy prince outfit. "Yes, I am." I answered. "Aren't you wondering how I knew your name?" he asked with a slight smirk. "Not really." I answered. He looked a little taken back by this. "Why not?" He asked with confusion spelled out on his face. "One, because Virgil just showed my contact to you guys. And two, it says so on my name tag." I said pointing to my name tag on my barista outfit. He looked surprised by my reasoning, but nodded and stayed quiet non the less.

"Since you guys know who I am, and it's not that busy today, wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked the group. Virgil nodded as the rest huddled in a circle. At this point, all the other customers have left already. They were whispering to each other, only a few things being audible. When they stopped whispering, they looked back at me and Logan fixed his glasses with a small sigh. "We shall go with you to the theater, but you may need to change and get ready first." He said as he readjusted his glasses again. "Alrighty, I'll see you guys at the Regal Theater at 6:00?" I said as I started taking off my apron. It was already 5:30, so it was a pretty decent time to meet up. That and my shift was about to end, so it's perfect timing. "Sounds great, see you soon!" Virgil said with a wide smile as he headed towards the door before anyone else. I giggled and started to walk to the 'Employee's only' room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry I took so long to update, but it's here now! I've been caught up with testing and YouTube (mainly Supernatural bloopers and convention videos ¯\_(ツ)_/¯... Oops!). Anyways, hope you guys liked the chapter, and I'll see you in the next one!

Natty out!✌️